Review Request: Air Zoom Kobe I

they're better than what i expected...it was really comfortable when i first wore them, the fifth time though, strangely my heels started to burn real bad in them. it was probably because i switch shoes too often and don't keep wearing the same one consistently. i would recommend zk1 though, especially for the price that there are at now! go and get one, you will not regret it!

yup.. sizing does run big for the AZK1's. AZK1's and LBJ IV's i had to go a half size down. also i heard that you'd have to go down half a size for the 2k5's too (don't own a pair). almost all other nike hoop shoes i wear 11.5. hope this helps.

I played a whole season of rec league ball in the white/grey ZK1s and did not have problem with the shoe stretching. I wear a 9.5 and found that they run pretty true to size. I was very happy with the shoe -- so much so that I now have 2 more pairs (MPLS and white/black).

theyre ok... just played ball in them yesterday

traction is great

fit and comfort.... good but not great. the ankle area is a little loose because of awkward lacing system and not enough ankle cushioning and protection.

everyone whose saying they are the lightest shoes have never worn the 2k4, jordan xiv xx2, and melo m3

not the greatest bball shoes of all time. for those who say they are... lying to themselves OR just havent played in some jordan xiv xiii, shox bb4, lebron iv.

zoom kobe 1 rating.... 4/5

PS... ZK2 > ZK1
"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

These are one of the best guard shoes I have worn. I was wearing the 2k5 for a while. I switched to these and these have great tractions for quick stops. I recommend these for active guards who cut and slash. It doesn't help to also feel like Kobe! These are going on sale at a lot of shoe stores so get them!

I've been wearing mine since they dropped. Bought em on release date. I play ball twice a week for 2-4 hrs and they still got TONS of life in them. My ONLY complaint with them is that they hurt the bottoms of my feet. Like after playing in them a bit I feel as if the ground is "slapping" the bottom of my foot. I rectified the situation though. Rip (literally since is doesn't come off in one piece) out the sockliner and replace it with an Athletes Plus insole from Finishline. It's the blue one. They feet 3X better now actually with more cushioning and they fit more snug so they feel like it's a part of your body. Def been the best ballin shoe I've worn since the AJ XIX.
TEAM AM FAM
TEAM FLORIDA
WANTED - AZ Talaria, Spiridon, Neon 95 size 11.5 - Zoom Flight 95, 96, and V size 11

One of the best basketball shoe i've ever played in!!!!
TEAM LAKERS​

KOBE MVP 2007​

Only complaint is the durability of the foam "teeth." Mine are falling apart after 15-20 wears (playing not chilling).
Keep the Sonics in Seattle​

Ray / & KEVIN/ & Rashard / & Chris / & Luke / & Earl / & Damien / & Nick / & Johan

i read a bunch of reviews on here and i got a pair for 30 bucks so i figured if i didnt like them its a small loss. honestly i think these shoes are overrated. they are decent, not the amazing shoe everyone says it is.

Sizing: Normal size because i wear my shoes a little tight. ive found that i sprain my ankle alot less when my shoes are a little small because i have narrow feet.

Cushioning: the cushioning is sturdy but its definitely not heaven. imo the zoom air in these is not as responsive as some of my other shoes i have played in with it.

Traction: my favorite part of this shoe. ive played in it multiple times and have yet to slip, even on slick courts.

Ankle Support: So far its good. It seems a little suspect because the ankle collar is bigger than my leg, even when i tighten my laces all the way using all of the holes. that could be bad if i ever roll my ankle.

Back
Top Bottom