Review Request Jordan Icons?

Hoping to see if anyone has tried these out on the court yet? I think im grabbing them off Eastbay. They look comfortable. I had the last team shoe the 16.5 and wasnt impressed. Too bulky, real bad traction indor and out. Hoping these are better

I was looking forward to these until I saw how high up the ankle they run when on actual feet... they look like bulky combat boots!

They dont look that high to me? I had the 16.5 and I hated it. So im hoping these will be more cushioned and less stiff. They resemble the Melo 1.5 which was my absolute favorite most comfortable shoe so im hoping for a similar feel

sheet. now i need to go try them on before ordering. loved the xx lows. was hoping the soul of the sole would be the same in these. but not willing to deal with slantfoot

I figured that since I picked up a pair, might as well comment.  I've only used them two times, so the comments are limited.

Overall performance I think they held up pretty well with good cushioning, but the one negative I noticed was it rubbed against one of my feet (side of foot) pretty badly so make sure you wear thicker socks or pad that area to avoid it.  

Back
Top Bottom