REVIEW REQUEST - NIKE SC 2010 Training Shoe

I run a lot at work, and I need a new pair of runners.

Is this shoe good? Eastbay has 20% off, and I'm probably gonna snatch a pair. They look pretty comfy...

If I could get even a brief response by the end of today that'd be great!

Thanks

you do know there is a difference between running shoes and training shoes, right?

yeah I was curious about the SC Trainers (with Flywire) compared to the regular SC Trainer's also.

Originally Posted by fc1114

you do know there is a difference between running shoes and training shoes, right?
sorry no i don't.. i don't know too much about either or. can you explain?

training involves running.. so i thought i could run with the shoes? lol

You can run in them. Its a cross-trainer therefore you can use it for multiple purposes. I think that they are fairly nice shoes extremely light, but i wish that they could have used a bigger air bag in the heel. The heel feels pretty flimsy to me. Overall its a decent shoe, I wouldnt buy them to run in, but as a crosstrainer its a good shoe.

Originally Posted by Groady Wang

You can run in them. Its a cross-trainer therefore you can use it for multiple purposes. I think that they are fairly nice shoes extremely light, but i wish that they could have used a bigger air bag in the heel. The heel feels pretty flimsy to me. Overall its a decent shoe, I wouldnt buy them to run in, but as a crosstrainer its a good shoe.

i dont run much at work, but there are days where i could be running quite a bit. i actually work at a gokart track... so here and there i'm running and the soles on these shoes looked durable so i wanted to pick them up.

i'm just looking for something comfy that will last me from now till november.

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by Groady Wang

i dont run much at work, but there are days where i could be running quite a bit. i actually work at a gokart track... so here and there i'm running and the soles on these shoes looked durable so i wanted to pick them up.

i'm just looking for something comfy that will last me from now till november.

You should be good till november. They are good with the F&F so u might as well go into a FTL or Champs and just get them for 25% off instead of ordering them through Eastbay, that way you can try them on and see what you think of them.  The previous poster is right tho the AM 2009's are some of the most comfortable shoes ive ever worn but the they are quite a bit more than the SC 2010.

I wear a 9.5 in pretty much all things Nike, but needed to buy a 10 for the 2010 SC's. Toebox felt snug.

^^hmmm. interesting. im a 10.5 but i should have gotten a 10 instead. i think many find these shoes to have a lot of room inside. oh. you might have a different cw. i have the pacman ones which i copped for 40% off. im a filipino but i hate pacman outside the ring!!i mean come on. most filipinos dont agree with all his activities outside the ring. even his nike stuff but i cant pass up that discount and i need to buy shoes for walking since im staying here in sg for awhile which we all know that long walks are common here and i wanted to spare the soles of my other shoes.

imo the cushioning is not great in these. anything without zoom air for me is non-responsive. haha. but it absorbs the impact well enough when your running on a treadmill. im 208lbs btw. haha. but when it comes to weight, wow. they can be the equivalent of kobe 5s when it comes to cross trainers. but dont expect lunar glide weight.
smile.gif
 your looking for durability until november? your good with these! i abuse them almost everday and i cant see the effects yet at the soles. the free technology at the toebox area makes it very comfortable also. and my pair has cloth like mesh material on the toebox that is why its not snug. idk about other cws thats why the post above is interesting for me. hth sir.

Back
Top Bottom