Review Requests: Supernatural Creator and Commander

Hi, I'm looking for a review on these. Not sure which one would suite me, I play center and Forward for the league I'm in, but for school I'm a 2-guard or small forward. I'm 5"11 and 150 lbs. Mainly I'm just looking for a review on these, not specifically for me tho
eyes.gif
, I just want to know how these perform on court.

Hey, about to get these myself.  With your size and stature I'd say go with the Creators because they are geared more towards guards but I'm sure both shoes would work.  Check out the Adidas thread in "Other Brands".  Pocket and Duke gave some great information in there. 

Originally Posted by dnvtran

Hey, about to get these myself.  With your size and stature I'd say go with the Creators because they are geared more towards guards but I'm sure both shoes would work.  Check out the Adidas thread in "Other Brands".  Pocket and Duke gave some great information in there. 
Yeah, I believe Duke said he would post a review on here by 10:00 today. Although, I am not too sure which time zone. lol.

I see it now, thx .. said on another thread but #%@$!*%%@%%@! has a nice bit on the new shoes as well

**they also mention the FYW and Pure Motion. Good stuff.

wow didn't know certain websites were bleeped out .. soul collector is the spot (misspelled first word)

Back
Top Bottom