Revive Customs: "Sunrise" Air Force 180

these are actually the OG turqoise base, (sole swapped with a newer sole), they are re-releasing a sans-pump version later this year though!

If that sole-swap holds up those are some of the best customs I've ever seen.... great idea. Makes me even more disappointed in the retros that are coming out.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

If that sole-swap holds up those are some of the best customs I've ever seen.... great idea. Makes me even more disappointed in the retros that are coming out.

this but still woahh
eek.gif
pimp.gif

im sure he used these. and as much as it hurts me, as these are one of my favorite colorway 180s, if those pumps are the end result i will take it every time. these customs seem like a mix of those barkleys and these driving force mids to me for some reason.

^^^ DAMN bro! you hit it right on the head of what i was thinking, totally driving force inspiration im suprised anybody would have guessed that! Kai is that you? (dude i did the shoes for)

Originally Posted by revivecustoms

^^^ DAMN bro! you hit it right on the head of what i was thinking, totally driving force inspiration im suprised anybody would have guessed that! Kai is that you? (dude i did the shoes for)

haa that's dope, naw im not buddy (kai) but its crazy how people can have the same idea. i also just noticed you painted the inside of the heel pull damn that's attention to detail. very good work all around.

now THESE are ill!

I would pair a handsome amount for a pair of these, love that silhouette 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

im sure he used these. and as much as it hurts me, as these are one of my favorite colorway 180s, if those pumps are the end result i will take it every time. these customs seem like a mix of those barkleys and these driving force mids to me for some reason.
exactly i love that 180 and those forces look sharp as well

Back
Top Bottom