REVIVE CUSTOMS: What the One?

These shoes were created for Mike Cole of Solefood NYC. He is a great friend of mine that has helped me out a lot in the past. He's an air jordanconnoisseur who will be a great contribution to the footwear industry in the future. Keep doing your thing Mike!

WOW THESE ACTUALLY LOOK GREAT!!!!!!! I dont normally like this type of thing, but great concept... JB, TAKE SOME NOTES....

These are kinda dope
pimp.gif
. Good Job!!

omg , this is so hard. but one tip they (the designs) should have been the same color , nd no im not hatin cuz i would actually cop that "fusion" lolbut anyways nice shoe again , keep up the good word bruh .

those are sick. if i copped it would def be the craziest shoe i own, im not really into crazy concepts like this. theres a lot going on but it all seems to gotogether well. i would def rock a pair wit pride.

That's an excellent job - the lines are so crisp.

How did you paint the yellow/black "carbon-fibre"?

wow dude, that is a great job.

i like how u kept the toebox and panel behind the swoosh white.....then let the rest of the parts bring out the idea. i'm not a fan of the mashups butthese are done very well.

did u do anything to the tongue?

Originally Posted by kdawg

That's an excellent job - the lines are so crisp.

How did you paint the yellow/black "carbon-fibre"?

thanks everybody for the comments!! and that carbon fibre panel was a @%*#@! it was all done by paintbrush.. i took a ruler+pencil and drew dots in parallellines... pretty much making a grid... i connected them with a ruler on paralell slants. i free handed the little boxes. it was tough but it suprisingly didnttake me as much time as i thought it would... do it again? no... haha

Back
Top Bottom