Rey "Boom Boom" Bautista movie??? lol!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjCaYdfEQHQ :lol:
laugh.gif

"From Ermita Cebu, Philippines
AJ 'Bazooka' Banal!"

no offense to you guys here but i really don't like this man

just look at his face and you will know what i am talkin about :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

@ least jericho rosales doesnt have a role in this movie, pretty boy did pac-man no justice wen he did that role

.. boom-boom better beat medina saturday if he wants to keep followin in the footsteps of pacquiao
Unkle Dunk Hi SB, sz 9 .. DMP VI, sz 9.5 .. Wht/Red XIV, sz 9.5 .. Blk/Red XIV, sz 9.5 .. Quickstrike XX, sz 10 .. Blk/Gold dub-zero, sz 9.5 .. White/Red-Blk XX1, sz 9 .. "Family" Team Edition SB, sz 9.5 .. Blk/Baroque-Brown Blazer SB, sz 9.5 (All Shoes completely DEADSTOCK) .. NO Paypal, Money Orders ONLY

Located @ Exit 10 on the NJ Turnpike // GerardoLiwag@tmail.com // AnabolicGardo (AIM)

i think Boom Boom can beat Medina. Medina never fought outside of his country.

Quote:
this bragging man CAN NEVER BE A PACQUIAO someday
:x
sick.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

AJ 'Bazooka' Banal!"

i hope boom boom will bring pride and unity to the filipino people like manny did/does
i'm definitely going to cheer for his victory this coming sunday
Go BOOM BOOM!Make the filipino people proud,and the bisaya even prouder!

i don't think he represents the filipino people

coz we're not "HAMBOG/HAMBUG" by nature right

yes,filipinos are not "hambogiro" by nature but i think that when he is in the ring this sunday,he will represents the filipino's toughness,determination and potential for greatness

So between boom boom and his opponent this coming sunday,i have made my decision to cheer for my fellow countryman,i hope we all do :smile:

cheer gihapon ko niya kay kauban nako siya. But don't forget to cheer for the dude in my avatar! AJ BANAL!!!!
AJ 'Bazooka' Banal!"

i'm sorry bro but i won't cheer for this bragging man

hope a loss will bring this arrogant face back to earth

c'mon can u actually blame boom-boom for being arrogant?? hes only 20yrs old (?) and currently undefeated, so of course hes gonna have a lil arrogance in him
Unkle Dunk Hi SB, sz 9 .. DMP VI, sz 9.5 .. Wht/Red XIV, sz 9.5 .. Blk/Red XIV, sz 9.5 .. Quickstrike XX, sz 10 .. Blk/Gold dub-zero, sz 9.5 .. White/Red-Blk XX1, sz 9 .. "Family" Team Edition SB, sz 9.5 .. Blk/Baroque-Brown Blazer SB, sz 9.5 (All Shoes completely DEADSTOCK) .. NO Paypal, Money Orders ONLY

Located @ Exit 10 on the NJ Turnpike // GerardoLiwag@tmail.com // AnabolicGardo (AIM)

ako basta pinoy ka suportahan ta ka !!!!

sana manalo sila pareho mamaya....
Team Philippines
Member No.58

winner by unanimous decision...

Ray 'Boom-Boom' Bautista !

congrats to Boom Boom. I was watching the fight with Z Gorres and Boom's other stablemates... We all held our breath when he got rocked in the 7th round :lol:
laugh.gif
But he did show his pinoy heart though and came through at the end. Hopefully that KD will humble him a little. Bragging really isn't the word to describe Boom Boom. But he is very confident and really has no fear so he to alot of people (especially us who knows him) he does come of arrogant. He LOVES his attention, he loves it how De La Hoya treats him well, and he kinda separates himself from the other boxers here in Cebu. But no other boxer i seen here works harder than him, is as intense as him, or has his heart and courage. And what I like about Boom Boom is he loves his family and especially his father. His family will always come first before anything else, so that's where i respect this boy. While the other boxers don't particularly like him, i was glad they were concerned when he got rocked and cheered when he got the victory.
AJ 'Bazooka' Banal!"

Back
Top Bottom