RGIII though. LULZ

Newlywed quarterback RG III in sexting scandal as Hooters waitress claims he sent her explicit texts - on his WEDDING NIGHT

• A young woman claims to have been sent 'inappropriate pictures' of Robert Griffin III
  • Sports and gossip site Busted Coverage published Meredith Barber's claims as well as screen shots allegedly of Griffin
  • Barber offered to sell the site more incriminating images of the sports star but cut off contact after a $500 offer
  • Griffin is on honeymoon in Europe and has not commented on the claims

By Alex Greig

PUBLISHED: 19:11 EST, 18 July 2013 | UPDATED: 01:23 EST, 19 July 2013

Newlywed quarterback RG III in sexting scandal as Hooters waitress claims he sent her explicit texts - on his WEDDING NIGHT

A young woman claims to have been sent 'inappropriate pictures' of Robert Griffin III
Sports and gossip site Busted Coverage published Meredith Barber's claims as well as screen shots allegedly of Griffin
Barber offered to sell the site more incriminating images of the sports star but cut off contact after a $500 offer
Griffin is on honeymoon in Europe and has not commented on the claims

By Alex Greig

PUBLISHED: 19:11 EST, 18 July 2013 | UPDATED: 01:23 EST, 19 July 2013

34 shares

View
comments

A tangled web of tweets, texts and emails has emerged after a young woman claimed to have incriminating photographs of newlywed quarterback Robert Griffin III.

Meredith Barber, a Virginia Commonwealth University student and former Hooters waitress, has offered to sell the photographs, including one of Griffin allegedly exposing his penis, to a sports and gossip website.

The story began on Friday when Busted Coverage received an email from 'Brandon K', who had done a bit of Twitter sleuthing and discovered something fishy going on between Griffin, a young woman called Meredith Barber and William Mallow, one of Griffin's groomsmen, dating to the night of Griffin's wedding to Rebecca Liddicoat.

View media item 502416

'So I was looking through RGIII’s Twitter feed the night of his wedding,' Brandon K told the website.

He explains that he followed Griffin's retweets to William Mallow's account. On Mallow's Twitter feed, he found a retweet written by someone called @Mere.

'She looked hot so I looked at her feed,' said Brandon K.

'That night one of her friends tweeted 'RG III getting married today. Will @Mere__ crash the wedding?'

View media item 502417
Brandon K says @Mere__ allegedly responds with, 'I could show Becky this though,' posted with a picture from her cell phone of a man lifting up his shirt.

'Come on bae,' the Washington ******** quarterback allegedly wrote to Barber before sending the image, accompanied by a blushing smiley icon.

He then allegedly sent her the photo of his bare stomach muscles but the photo cuts off before his head.

When Barber didn't respond, he wrote, “Well ok I give up I guess. See you in a few weeks kid.”

The exchange is dated 1am July 6 - the early hours of RG III's wedding day.

After Busted Coverage went live with that story, they were contacted by Meredith Barber herself. She asked the site to take down the story, and in exchange, she'd sell them 'inappropriate pictures,' as well as screenshots of chats and texts.

As proof, she emailed the site a photo of a shirtless man (again cut off before his head) she claims is Griffin and promised there are more, allegedly including 'one with his d*** out.'

Barber allegedly told the site's editor, Joe Kinsey, that she would give him full access to the story if he would make her anonymous, for the sake of her 'reputation and family'.

What Kinsey actually did was publish his entire exchange with Barber on the site.

Barber repeatedly asks Kinsey to give her an idea of how much he'll pay her for the photographs and screenshots.

'Just give me an offer,' she purportedly writes. 'Or I will shop it around.'

When Kinsey tells her he can pay $500 for the images, she tells him the figure is 'nowhere near' what she's after and cuts off communication.

Around the same time, Dead Spin received an email from someone claiming to be Meredith's ex-boyfriend.

The 'ex-boyfriend' offered to sell the site 'information, text messages, FaceTime screenshots, pictures, you name it, proving that it was indeed him and he's been up to it for some time.'

He also claimed to have images of the football star's penis and demanded $25,000 for the material.

The site declined his offer, but noted that the wording and tone of the 'ex-boyfriend' was very similar to that of Meredith Barber.

Next, Joe Kinsey at Busted Coverage received an email from Mallow, the friend and groomsman of Griffin who appears to be the connection between Griffin and Barber. His correspondence is duly published on Busted Coverage, too.

Mallow says that Barber is only after money and that her story is false.

'We both know that Meredith is looking for attention/money. I know this is what you do for a living and you thought that this would be a golden opportunity but the fact of the matter is that this is completely false,' he writes.

'I was with Robert the night in question, and there was zero texting of other girls, much less selfie stomach shots. That isn’t even close to what the bathroom of the suite we were in looked like,' reads the missive and includes screen shots of a text exchange Mallow had with Barber in which she claims someone took her phone and wrote the emails.

Up until now, 23-year-old Washington ******** quarterback Griffin has enjoyed a squeaky-clean image. His successes both on and off the field are numerous.

He has endorsement deals from companies such as Adidas, Castrol Motor Oil, EA Sports, EvoShield, Gatorade, Nissan, and Subway.

According to ESPN's Dollars blog, Griffin has 'earned more than any other rookie in NFL history before throwing his first regular-season pass,' largely as a result of endorsements.

His recent marriage to long-time girlfriend Rebecca Liddicoat took place in Denver, Colorado.

Ay Bae Bae.

Just goes to show you, white women control black men lmao.

I mean, if RG3 is acting desperate to a normal chick (yet crazy bad) than wow

How are we as a society gonna pay this women for messing around with a married man? Reminds me of the Tiger Woods mistresses popping up everyday to get a slice of the pie 
mean.gif

No excuses for RG3 if true though

Back
Top Bottom