**Rhode Island NT'ers where you at!!!***

Whats poppin' JayAddict. The sneaker stores be hurtin' down here huh. Only got Expressions, Eblens, Footaction, Footlocker. NO Moms&Pops.

im in providence, pawtucket, and cranston all the time though i live in boston. i always find old stuff in the expressions all over providence area, much better than the boston expressions imo.

Yo any spots gonna be sellin the DTRT III's & matching t-shirts with Mars ?
FT my sz10.5 grapes 4 your sz 9 Holla!!

Better late then never. I grew up on the Johnston/Providence line. I live in Smithfield now. Before I moved there, I lived in Manville then North Providence(near Savon).

Hella Late...I'm from Cranston...Go to Hendricken....Just a though, City Sports on Thayer St. Still has the playoffs...the universe sleeps on city sports,and i'm looking for some sneaks so hit me up guysss

Originally Posted by icandunkonu

i know of quite a few nt'ers at URI but they dont post very often
TEAM-NIGERIA
* omo nigeria ni mi*

TEAM GOONIES
***so fly i got my own air traffic controller***

REP CODE BE9593*****KARMALOOP*****REP CODE BE9593
i'm from RI!
tongue.gif

power road representing in pawtucket. went to saint rays, now doing my thing up at northeastern in boston but always got love for home.
one of the original RI NTers, haven't posted in well over a year.
good to see some RI heads on here.

Power Rdword? My home in Pawtucket is near there, and my home in North Prov is near there. A few of my boys live off of Power Rd. I know a couple heads that goto Saints. I got to Shea.

yo, i used to live right of power road, on urban/west forest i just moved in to pawtucket last october though(off main st.)

yeah i used to live right next to the burger king/local hero deli. local hero used to by my neighbor and my highschool employer
to the dude that goes to shea - get decent grades and pretty good SATs, and you'll go to Brown. Brown loves Shea kids for some reason lol

What up RI? Reppin Fall River but work in RI and always in providence or boston...... Don't sleep on athletic shoe in the harbour mall!!!!!!

HOWS YOUR EDGE- Where exactly is concrete waves...I live in Hopedale which is 2 towns over from franklin like a 12 min drive.

Back
Top Bottom