**Rhode Island NT'ers where you at!!!***

How Ironic, i just made a topic best sneaker spot in providence, mods you can lock that up, but wheres concrete wave at????

Originally Posted by Scarface2k1

yeah i used to live right next to the burger king/local hero deli. local hero used to by my neighbor and my highschool employer
to the dude that goes to shea - get decent grades and pretty good SATs, and you'll go to Brown. Brown loves Shea kids for some reason lol
Get into Brown, see your expenses, then jump off the newport bridge.
Where my LaSalle people attt?

Originally Posted by BalLaStatus27

How Ironic, i just made a topic best sneaker spot in providence, mods you can lock that up, but wheres concrete wave at????

aren't they all in MA? i know of one in franklin and one in worcester.

Any fellow North Kingstown reps?
-Footaction is my main spot and ebay is nice when used right

What's good everybody? i used to live in pawtucket but now i live in warwick. I usually go to warwick mall for gr releases and expressions still has madcdp's but i can't stand the quality on most of em so its a pass for me.

BalLaStatus27...You still at LSA? I'm an alum at PC now. ^SMH at this kid from Hendi "Live Jesus in our hearts forever"...stop bitin' on LSAtradition

^^ homie acting like jesus is a school mascot or something, like LSA is the only place that can rep the lord.
laugh.gif

It's a de La Salle tradition said every morning over the intercom and before almost every class. "Saint John Baptist de La Salle" Response:"Pray for us" "Live Jesus in our hearts" Response: "Forever". Hendricken did the same thing for their patron. LSA was foundedfirst= Hendricken bitin'. And it was meant to be said jokingly...fall back

Haha i'm not tryin to bite but we been sayin that since my freshman year and before that over the intercom in the morning too. big ups to Jesus!

I'm also down at URI, lived in Pawtucket my whole life and still go down every weekend. Speaking of, anything going on this weekend?

A) Don't hate on Hendi.

B) Any been to this spot in prov uh Fountain of Youth? i've driven by it a bunch of times

Here, I stay in Kingston now for school but I'm from Prov.
OG name from 2001/03 Juve9ile16
Didn't know there was a lot of people from RI

Back
Top Bottom