**Rhode Island NT'ers where you at!!!***

I'm from mass but I used to hit up the Pawtucket Expressions on the reg.... Got my defining moments Pack there in 2006

We are getting a good amount,anything above a 9.5 you have a fighting chance for but they played us with the smaller sizes. I work at the spot in S. Attleboro, 15-20 minutes from Providence, we are a low volume store so we don't get as many pair as the Providence spots.

yea i know where thats at in the plaza with burlington got my copper foams from yall really thinking which expresions i should hit up im a 12 so hopefully i get lucky

Yeah, that's the one. I am sure with most releases the Cranston spot and Broad Street in Providence will have what you are looking for. We are a low volume store so we don't get as many but things have been looking up.
By the way, if you are in Providence hit me up we can link and all of that.

So much craziness going on in the city these days, a lot of people killing people. Also, I am starting to see the distribution of crack is growing at an alarming rate, maybe because I m getting older and the signs are much clearer but this is sick. I don't want to see people go down for getting it how they live, but there are way more choices out here.

I just recently moved here in R.I. for school, not bad but It gets really boring, there is nothing to do out here, Im from Boston btw. 

So much craziness going on in the city these days, a lot of people killing people. Also, I am starting to see the distribution of crack is growing at an alarming rate, maybe because I m getting older and the signs are much clearer but this is sick. I don't want to see people go down for getting it how they live, but there are way more choices out here.
yeah, every time I turn on the news they're reporting a shooting happening in Providence...like everyday something happening over there.

^^ Yeah but hopefully things will get better before they get worse. It is mainly because connections have been cut, but I blame people in the city for not looking elsewhere for better opportunities, they figure if the connect is gone, they might as well harm their own people, sad

SRPREME what part of RI are you in?

Does anyone think House of Hoops is going to be the Walmart of sneaker spots? A few local shoe guys are thinking it will be. Also, they were talking about how the mall (Providence Place) is going to end up like Rhode Island mall because of the clientele HOH will bring in.

Im moving to Rhode island in 4 months. Im a little worried about what its like..Ive never been up north only florida chicago cali and hawaii. 

whats the word??

What's up NT? Been on here a while now but never looked at anything other than classifieds... Good to see this thread. Cool to see NT has some RI cats. From West Warwick

Hey 

Just Wanted To Give People In The Boston Area And Anyone Looking To Travel 

We Have A Large Sneaker Show Coming Up

February 15th 2014 

At

JILLIANS LUCKY STRIKE BOSTON 

1-6 PM

Check It Out On Instagram - BostonHeatHolders617 #iHeartKicks

Back
Top Bottom