**Rhode Island NT'ers where you at!!!***

I'm from RI there is only one place to cop jordans but it is still a great place. But I just wanted to know if they are any other NT'ers from RI.

right here dude. i am from warwick. their are a few spots i get shoes: expressions,footlocker,footaction,champs, eb-lens,
finishline,olympia.

repping the red sox/pats 2004 world champs

OldSchool board member reppin P-Town to The Bottom: I used to live in WP / SouthSide now i'm up in Miami Beach...
Aim: Ne0gotenks

Ebay: Ne0gotenks Click Here to See my ebay feedback

From cranston livin up near boston now. I miss RI
Only Mike puts up numbers like these, and he's no longer playin but neither am i

Living in Woonsocket, Coppin from Expressions, Gellers, Concrete Wave, and the regular mall spots. Don't sleep on City Sports either........

i know of quite a few nt'ers at URI but they dont post very often
TEAM-NIGERIA
*omo nigeria ni mi*​
TEAM GOONIES
***so fly i got my own air traffic controller***
REP CODE BE9593*****KARMALOOP*****REP CODE BE9593​

Im from the bucket but i been in florida for a few years...anyone got some black/carolina blue 5s they tryin to come off?

used to live down in Rhode Island, but now up in Vermont. i went from living 5 minutes from the ocean, to snow in october
Red Auerbach​
Light that cigar one more time Red​
1957 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1968 1969 1974 1976 1981 1984 1986​

ayo once and for all...someone tell me whats raelllly reallyt good in RI..it jsut seems very quiet..
__
Understanding is having the ability to see things for what they are and not what they present themself to be. - Az

Any 'mom and pop' stores at all? I wear an 8 and I'm lookin' to cop some older stuff when I am up there next week? Help a brotha out mane.

Just a heads up there is going to be a Jordan III (all 3) midnight release at Savon Shoes (1720 Mineral Spring ave North Providence) tonight.

Back
Top Bottom