Rich Blacks/ Poor Whites in Africa

smh.gif

Apartheid wasn't ended in SA, it was only reversed.

Thats a sensationalist video.

Look into the real situation in South Africa if you are interested.

Poor Blacks are still much poorer than the poorest white and Whites still own a majority of the wealth.

All that talk about it was better before and its reverse apartheid is BS.

Apartheid-sign-whites-only.jpg

I'm thinking about moving to South Africa in a couple of years.

Tremendous opportunities for Blacks from all over the world. I copped this DVD and was blown away...

"This isn't my land any more. It was my land but its not any more. The blacks come first."
SMH
Dudes the descendant of the colonizers who oppressed black for generations now he's mad cause the people who's land he stands on took back theircountry.

You Mad Doggie.

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

"This isn't my land any more. It was my land but its not any more. The blacks come first."
SMH
Dudes the descendant of the colonizers who oppressed black for generations now he's mad cause the people who's land he stands on took back their country.

You Mad Doggie.

Exactly dude is an uneducated racist mad that some one stripped his white privilege.

Then they juxtapose that with an educated and entrepreneurial family...who are still essentially paid by wealthy whites.

Don't fall for the gaffle people.

Its not a handout free for all in South Africa.

Those with the means and ambition, now have an opportunity to prove themselves and uplift their standard of living.

It also a new democracy so unskilled, an uneducated South Africans ([color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]OF ALLRACES[/color]) will feel the bumps and lumps as the government struggles to restructure and move forward.

i also dnt have sound, but based on the visuals and the posts in this thread...............

you can take a camera through Operas house then take a camera through Cletus the Slackjawed Yokels house and tell a similar story.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

I'm thinking about moving to South Africa in a couple of years.

Tremendous opportunities for Blacks from all over the world. I copped this DVD and was blown away...

damn she got some BIG LIPS no racism or anything

To see the sufferation sicken me
Them suit no fit me, to win election them trick we
Den them don't do nuttin at all

btw, she only calls it home cuz its easier to make money there

I would never live in SA, Id rather move back to the East, regardless of how much "better" and "safer" SA is

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

To see the sufferation sicken me
Them suit no fit me, to win election them trick we
Den them don't do nuttin at all

btw, she only calls it home cuz its easier to make money there

I would never live in SA, Id rather move back to the East, regardless of how much "better" and "safer" SA is

Nah..that lady was a millionaire lawyer in America.

She traveled all over Africa and felt the most comfortable in South Africa.

Interesting. It is still apartheid but I think it is necessary to bridge the gap caused by by years of economic and social oppression at the hands of theminority. I'm long over due for a trip to Africa. I was supposed to go back to Nigeria this year but it didn't work out.

Very insightful video...but the thread title is misleading. Notice this only focused on ONE black family and ONE white family. With that said, I'm willingto bet that still, even with laws for equality in place, the MAJORITY OF WHITES are still significantly well of than the MAJORITY OF BLACKS.

It's sad to see any family with young children struggling so I wish the very best for the white family. Still, I refuse to feel overly sympathetic for thewhite adults simply because it seems as though they are mad at the system for not giving THEM the preference they use to enjoy. Notice how dude said,"this is no longer my country"...because his skin color no longer benefited him.

"In apartheid South Africa, the whites were privileged and you were GUARANTEED a job once you left school, now it's no longer like that--you leaveschool and you're on your own" (1:41- 1:55)...my response that statement... "welcome to the real world."

When that black family was given a chance, they certainly seized the opportunity--even though still, their skin will work against them (imo). Why can'tthose grown white folks do the same--instead of moping about how the progress toward equality is ruining their unfairly wrought privilege.

Back
Top Bottom