Rich Hil....LIMOS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

Originally Posted by taymane23

tommy hilfiger is whoring out his son so he can appeal to the urban crowd

and dude is horrid

Seriously... Daddy pays A&Rs and producers so they will work with his son.. f outta here
laugh.gif
Nah, he didn't get signed until The Weeknd asked for him to be but I'm pretty sure he is paying his allowance. Whoever does his production is underappreciated, but son duke is trash. 
His dad approached Plain Pat and tried to give him money to put him on... And was paying for all the studio time

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Seriously... Daddy pays A&Rs and producers so they will work with his son.. f outta here
laugh.gif
Nah, he didn't get signed until The Weeknd asked for him to be but I'm pretty sure he is paying his allowance. Whoever does his production is underappreciated, but son duke is trash. 
His dad approached Plain Pat and tried to give him money to put him on... And was paying for all the studio time
Is that so? I don't know anything about that but just what I've read about him signing to Warner. 

Can't believe how low standards are now when people f*ck with dudes like Rich Hil, Mac Miller, & Wiz Khalifa.

Dope beats tuuurrrrble artist.
If I was someone wealthy's son, I'd just keep it cool and enjoy the family money. Keep a "clean" image and get a high position in the family business

Never thought it was possible to have so many dope beats wasted on one guy....it's disappointing.

Tommy Hilfiger sucks and so does his transgender son.
You call this BS music? This is why rap is not taken seriously.

Originally Posted by Jello B Afro

no offense to anyone's musical tastes, but he's absolutely terrible

This.  So fake... a perfect example of a rich, priviledged individual riding a wave of rap music and using gimmicks of drugs and tattoos to make himself cool or fit into a new world. 

QFT, I can't get past his voice and flow. Pretty bad bros.

I entered this thread on the first page, I clicked the mediafire link for the limos were cool in the 90s or whatever. I skipped to the 3rd page, and by the time I got to the 4th I closed the mediafire tab and will erase his name from my memory. Thanx for the heads up all the way around.

Back
Top Bottom