Rich Hil....LIMOS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone rock with this guy?? He's weird but he's pretty talented in my opinion...he has a mixtape (Limos were cool in the 90s) and a joint with Boo Bonic from Philly's Most Wanted

and he's Tommy Hilfiger's son
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

^ Yeah i heard it multiple times and didnt really research till yesterday...thats his pops AND he fully supports Rich's music

Random...what the hell is "Leaning On my Re-Up" about?...Im assuming drug addiction but im still sorta lost...its
eek.gif
though

Can't feel him....
Son comes off as corny to me, plus his voice is annoying.
I tried to give him an honest listen too, downloaded all his Lost Limo tapes, to each his own.

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

^ Yeah i heard it multiple times and didnt really research till yesterday...thats his pops AND he fully supports Rich's music

Random...what the hell is "Leaning On my Re-Up" about?...Im assuming drug addiction but im still sorta lost...its
eek.gif
though
laugh.gif
Yea, that's my favorite joint on there.

I think it's about him losing his girl and depending (leaning) on drugs. And somewhere in the 2nd verse she gets addicted to drugs (assuming she messed with his drugs)...*shrug*

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

eek.gif
though
laugh.gif
Yea, that's my favorite joint on there.

I think it's about him losing his girl and depending (leaning) on drugs. And somewhere in the 2nd verse she gets addicted to drugs (assuming she messed with his drugs)...*shrug*
Makes sense....I can put that mystery to rest now
laugh.gif

yo. this kid is the next hov. dudes wordplay is crazy. and he got dem hooks on point.

got me spinning back tracks just to catch everything he rapping about.

ngbetter11 wrote:
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]yo. this kid is the next hov. dudes wordplay is crazy[/color]. and he got dem hooks on point.

1183blw.gif

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

ngbetter11 wrote:
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]yo. this kid is the next hov. dudes wordplay is crazy[/color]. and he got dem hooks on point.

1183blw.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom