Rich Homie Quan gets tattoo of Pablo Escobar's face

From the tattoo thread. I don't think this is an NTer but this is just way too much love for Boston sports teams.

View media item 1753445
Y'all wouldn't know what it means to put da team on yo back doe! 
roll.gif

Doin it. lol

Like how people took the names of their masters like it was a badge of honor calling themselves washington, jefferson etc

Black people sometimes do the most idiotic ish
At the end of the day most cats see drug kingpins in the same fantasy aspect as a suburban kid sees chicago drill rappers. Most dont understand these South American drug lords and the US govt literally destroyed thousands of black communities. We big up the Movie Scareface when that fictional character and your real life Escobars are responsible for millions of black people dying and being put in jail. Its almost like tatting your slave master on you because he dresses nice and has a nice car.

:lol: Yeah he fed his people, but he also committed genocide on his own people. He also contributed to the ruin of the very neighborhoods rich homie grew up in. But ****, he fed his family and took care of his people, no one else has done that ever.

It shocks me the amount of dudes who hate Reagan for allowing drugs to flood black neighborhoods

Yet admire Escobar and other drug dealers/smugglers of that time

Sometimes I seriously want to smack some sense into them

Preach

Like how people took the names of their masters like it was a badge of honor calling themselves washington, jefferson etc

Black people sometimes do the most idiotic ish
At the end of the day most cats see drug kingpins in the same fantasy aspect as a suburban kid sees chicago drill rappers. Most dont understand these South American drug lords and the US govt literally destroyed thousands of black communities. We big up the Movie Scareface when that fictional character and your real life Escobars are responsible for millions of black people dying and being put in jail. Its almost like tatting your slave master on you because he dresses nice and has a nice car.

Two more PREACHHHHHHHHH

I'm willing to bet a lot of you idolize someone/something you shouldn't. Lets not demean the man when the reality is 99.9% of tattoos are corny/dumb/done to death.

P.S. If you have a sleeve, it doesn't matter what's on it, it just looks like every other sleeve ever.

Haha! The sleeve concept is accurate. Just a mess.
I've only seen one beautiful tattoo in my life.

Back
Top Bottom