Rich Homie Quan

Any of yall up on Rich Homie?  I dont know about yall area, but down here he is killin the scene

And this gem right here...

I know im not the only one spinnin Rich Homie Quan on here.  Dude has bangers for days.  He's compared to Future, but he really has better lyrics, range, and melodies. And less autotune.  Kinda like a Future X Rocko.

Last edited:
I mess with him . . . Heard his name alot, checked him out and thought he was okay but he did his thing on Trap House 3 Album
nthat.gif

At first I just thought he was another wack fake future, then I listened to the tape and pretty much every song on there is flames

Choices, investments, pass around, sacrifices, all I need, we gone be straight>>>

Future better drop something better than that FBG tape next time around cause RHQ might just take his spot.

He's been nice on every feature I've heard him on with Gucci & Jeezy nem. But I just gave 2-3 of his solo joints a listen and they were forgettable, juries still out though, he has potential.

we been listenin to homie for a minute his tracks go, mainly the young lan produced joints. this his first thread on here? dang :smh: :smokin

Atl really got a new ***** every year hell a few every year to blow up.

my patnas love this ***** music but i just cant get wit it for sum reason. its cool in the club tho

yea here in the city we been on him like 2 yrs if not longer

some type of way #1 on all the lil radio count downs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom