Rich Homie Quan

Man I kinda fronted on this tape. Got a lot of spins Fri and Sat night. After further review **** With You Girl is the only song I skip. 

They Don't Know

Cash Money

Man of the Year

What Would You Do

Blah Blah

Walk Thru

Hold On

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

New tape is meh.  If you're gonna be in this lane you literally can't afford more than one or two pedestrian beats and hooks. You can't get away with meh production, almost everything has to hit. There are beats on here I wouldn't want to hear Nas over much less Rich Homie.  There's a total of maybe 4-5 bangers on here. Still Goin In rides almost all the way through. 

Couldn't agree more

Mixtape is tough. I actually like it better than the 1st because his voice is way more tolerable this time around

MAN OF THE YEAR and the THEY DON't KNOW are two of the best songs on the tape

I'm also rocking with
I Eff with You Girl
WWYD
Blah Blah Walk Thru
Real
Hold On
Cash Money (and yeah birdman skated)

"I done walked in with two cups feeling like the man of the year" **** is gonna go hard around New Years. Wish he could push it hard this month and just let it float hard early 2014.

"I'm the Future I can see yo past
Who the **** said I wanna be yo ***"

So I know he keep saying there was never anything with him in Future but what's really good.

I usually don't look into subliminals but there are several on here that are anything but.

New tape is meh.  If you're gonna be in this lane you literally can't afford more than one or two pedestrian beats and hooks. You can't get away with meh production, almost everything has to hit. There are beats on here I wouldn't want to hear Nas over much less Rich Homie.  There's a total of maybe 4-5 bangers on here. Still Goin In rides almost all the way through. 

by no means am i Anthony Fantano but here is my take on this tape

To me,the new tape doesn't have the same soul / feeling as the first tape and that's what made me like rhq's music that pain and struggle.

it's probably because he isn't broke anymore lol but it has a few key tracks that can be club records for him and that's probably what he was going for anyway . there isn't another "type of way" on here but he still has some bangers.

*on a side note*
come and go is my favorite track but it has parts in the song that skip like a scratched cd :smh:
or is it just me?

OA 3/5

once again this is just my opinion.

Not sure why he sounds so much like future but that "I promise to go in" mixtape is fire! :smokin

Back
Top Bottom