Richard Hamilton missing piece for Dallas?

Since trade rumors Rip aint been playing just wasted talent i think the perfect fit would be with Dirk and JKidd

All he need is a pg to set him up off them curls and it would be like playing with Chauncey and Sheed again

IMO it would be an upgrade from Jason Terry

Do it Joe
laugh.gif

Since trade rumors Rip aint been playing just wasted talent i think the perfect fit would be with Dirk and JKidd

All he need is a pg to set him up off them curls and it would be like playing with Chauncey and Sheed again

IMO it would be an upgrade from Jason Terry

Do it Joe
laugh.gif

I'd welcome Rip.

But I'd rather have Stephen Jackson.

I still think Rip can be a good player on a good team.

But now that we have Peja, I don't know what the hell were doing.

I'd welcome Rip.

But I'd rather have Stephen Jackson.

I still think Rip can be a good player on a good team.

But now that we have Peja, I don't know what the hell were doing.

Yall must dont know what damage RIP can do with Kidd and Dirk

and its most def an upgrade think about it

1. Mavs aint goin nowhere this year

yall already got Terrys full potential out of him so whats the point of keeping him ... minus well see what RIP can do with an established team

I wouldnt call it an upgrade or a downgrade from Jet. Scoring wise, Jet can get you buckets quicker but Rip is a super unique player that can help spread the defense without the ball.  Rip used to come off screens and as soon as he touched the ball he would throw the oop to Big Ben (who couldnt throw a pea in the ocean) so I think Chandler would benefit a lot from it.

I think he would fit in well. 

There is no doubt he still has it left in the tank he just needs a change of scenery. Being a Die Hard Detroit fan Im not mad at him. Had some great years and I wanted to see him reunited with Chauncey.
pimp.gif

I wouldnt call it an upgrade or a downgrade from Jet. Scoring wise, Jet can get you buckets quicker but Rip is a super unique player that can help spread the defense without the ball.  Rip used to come off screens and as soon as he touched the ball he would throw the oop to Big Ben (who couldnt throw a pea in the ocean) so I think Chandler would benefit a lot from it.

I think he would fit in well. 

There is no doubt he still has it left in the tank he just needs a change of scenery. Being a Die Hard Detroit fan Im not mad at him. Had some great years and I wanted to see him reunited with Chauncey.
pimp.gif

Yall must dont know what damage RIP can do with Kidd and Dirk

and its most def an upgrade think about it

1. Mavs aint goin nowhere this year

yall already got Terrys full potential out of him so whats the point of keeping him ... minus well see what RIP can do with an established team

1. Why is Rip not gettin' minutes? Cause of Tracy?

2. I could see Rip in Dallas, I don't think Rip could give as many points as The Jet does, but he would defitnely be more than servicable.

2. I could see Rip in Dallas, I don't think Rip could give as many points as The Jet does, but he would defitnely be more than servicable.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Rip can easily score 20ppg on the right team. he isnt happy with the Pistons and clearly they dont want him anymore as well.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Rip can easily score 20ppg on the right team. he isnt happy with the Pistons and clearly they dont want him anymore as well.

Don't let his unhappiness fool you doubters. Rip would look amazing playing with a pure point like Kidd.

Don't let his unhappiness fool you doubters. Rip would look amazing playing with a pure point like Kidd.

If Mavs are making a trade I want it to be for Stephen Jackson. They probably wont do it though.

If Mavs are making a trade I want it to be for Stephen Jackson. They probably wont do it though.

Rip can get 20 with Rodney Stuckey as PG, I'm sure he can do the same with Kidd. What the Pistons are doing to Rip right now is buffoonery tho.

Back
Top Bottom