Rick Ross & 50 Cent's beef Re-Ignited On Social Media

Deeper than rap is a personal classic
Teflon don
Rich forever is a classic mixtape
And black dollar is top 3 best projects to drop this year

50 is my guy don't get me wrong but he hasn't dropped a full project with replay value since grodt.

The beauty of independence still gets played here and there. Not a bad lil project from the unit

How 50 gonna talk about another man's record sales though? He wouldn't sell 1/10th of Ross' sales the past few years.

bruh whoever thinks that rick ross prime is better than 50 cents prime   
roll.gif

roll.gif
    has to be a fanboy

Wake me up when da hands on people shows up or somebodies mother,wife, or daugther gets smutted out on cam for da lulz.

bruh whoever thinks that rick ross prime is better than 50 cents prime   :rofl:   :rofl:     has to be a fanboy
It's not even close man GRODT sold more than all of ROSS albums combined...As far as Album wise ROSS doesn't have a single platinum album....

Rick Ross has street classics not universal classics.
Yep NOT ONE SINGLE ROSS album is considered a classic by everyone dudes be living in LaLa land man....He has GOOD albums but not GREAT ones I brought every one except for HOOD BILLIONAIRE & GOD FORGIVES I DON'T cause both were completely garbage....

Last edited:

bruh whoever thinks that rick ross prime is better than 50 cents prime   
roll.gif

roll.gif
    has to be a fanboy
I don't think anyone's debating that. 50 Cent had one of the greatest worldwide runs in hiphop, ever.

The point is he's talking about Ross' sales dwindling when 50 himself had one of the worst fall offs ever. Dude went from having a classic album and an insane amount of record sales to being completely irrelevant musically and turning into an IG chatty patty.

50 is Papoose tier now.

Last edited:
Ross discography>>50's it's not even close. 50 discography is just top heavy. He hasn't put out a good album in the last 10 years [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Y'all dudes are hilarious

End of what? Whoopty doo he had a classic album in 03 and hasn't had one since. 1 great album > 5 good ones? I mean the shade is real. We gonna keep praising this man for what he did 13 years ago and disregard what everyone he has problems with are doing? Then he got the nerve to bring record sales into it.

bruh whoever thinks that rick ross prime is better than 50 cents prime   :rofl:   :rofl:     has to be a fanboy
It's not even close man GRODT sold more than all of ROSS albums combined...As far as Album wise ROSS doesn't have a single platinum album....

Rick Ross has street classics not universal classics.
Yep NOT ONE SINGLE ROSS album is considered a classic by everyone dudes be living in LaLa land man....He has GOOD albums but not GREAT ones I brought every one except for HOOD BILLIONAIRE & GOD FORGIVES I DON'T cause both were completely garbage....

:lol:

Y'all _'s gotta stop living in the past with 50. GRODT is a classic... And that **** dropped in 03. Everything after that is either decent or trash. I'll even throw in Power Of The Dollar that was a great project and that was like 99 or 00.

Deeper Than Rap and Teflon Don are both great albums. Albert Anastasia, Ashes To Ashes, Rich Forever, Black Dollar all great mixtapes. Ross has put WAY more quality music than 50.

End of what? Whoopty doo he had a classic album in 03 and hasn't had one since. 1 great album > 5 good ones? I mean the shade is real. We gonna keep praising this man for what he did 13 years ago and disregard what everyone he has problems with are doing? Then he got the nerve to bring record sales into it.

Dudes sleep on Ross' ability to make music so much man. Not to mention he's one of the more technically sound rappers in the game.

Wake me up when da hands on people shows up or somebodies mother,wife, or daugther gets smutted out on cam for da lulz.

You'll stay sleep then because neither one of them will do anything. They'd be stupid to do so. I bet this stays on the Internet and the Twitter and whatnot. Doesn't Ross already have a case pending due to roughing up his yard man or something, and 50 has businesses to run so I just don't see either one going hands on with this, they'll be "diss records" because that's what they do, 50 will try to ruin his career again and fail again because Ross isn't Ja Rule, and Ross will continue to drop verses about lemon pepper wings and wing stops, and they both move on

Back
Top Bottom