Rick Ross & 50 Cent's beef Re-Ignited On Social Media

Ross discography>>50's it's not even close. 50 discography is just top heavy. He hasn't put out a good album in the last 10 years [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Y'all dudes are hilarious

THIS. Dudes just hate Ross to hate him & they dont even listen to his stuff smh

It's not even close man GRODT sold more than all of ROSS albums combined...As far as Album wise ROSS doesn't have a single platinum album....
Yep NOT ONE SINGLE ROSS album is considered a classic by everyone dudes be living in LaLa land man....He has GOOD albums but not GREAT ones I brought every one except for HOOD BILLIONAIRE & GOD FORGIVES I DON'T cause both were completely garbage....

album sales don't really mean anything as long as he has longevity in hip hop. most guys neve sold millions of records and are still around. he only sold that many records cause of the affiliation of Eminem & Dr. Dre, after that his sales dwindled.

Last edited:
Ross has to many fillers on his solid albums. He does have the talent/ability to make a classic.

Fif let the beefs/label/fame/pressure prevent him from just doing him musically. He was more than capable of putting out fire every album. That G-Unit CD STILL bangs today.

GRODT > Rick False's life. Be real.

Yeah, Ross has some good stuff but like everyone has said, nothing that was straight CLASSIC! Fif has a classic record and numerous classic songs.

Hell, I'd take How to Rob and Ghetto Quran over probably any Rick Ross song.

Hopefully 50 somehow uses this to reignite the music side of things.

Otherwise this is pointless.

Interesting to see if a physical confrontation between the two comes from this though.

End of what? Whoopty doo he had a classic album in 03 and hasn't had one since. 1 great album > 5 good ones? I mean the shade is real. We gonna keep praising this man for what he did 13 years ago and disregard what everyone he has problems with are doing? Then he got the nerve to bring record sales into it.

I agree I'll take a career if work over 1 great album. Grodt is a classic but that was 12 years ago. Dude does these things on IG for publicity cuz he hasn't been relevant musically. His business endeavors seem to flop, boxing promo, headphones, etc

He's living off that one album in a time where everyone went platinum lol so to bring sales from 03 compared to now is dumb. Grodt better than anything Ross put out but Ross is prospering more in his career as a whole

50 gotta feel sick right now. Everyone he beefed with got better with time n is still putting out good music n he got worse. No dre n em to put him on that pedestal, he been looking funny n the light. ***** for a Adam Levine n em track and we arguing relevancy for this man? Y'all dudes keep bringing up **** that came out when I was in the 7th grade.

50 gotta feel sick right now. Everyone he beefed with got better with time n is still putting out good music n he got worse. No dre n em to put him on that pedestal, he been looking funny n the light. ***** for a Adam Levine n em track and we arguing relevancy for this man? Y'all dudes keep bringing up **** that came out when I was in the 7th grade.

:lol:

They haven't come to the conclusion after numerous mixtapes and pump fakes with an album release date, that 50 is washed musically. G-Unit reunited, and nobody cared.

If it weren't for Power he would be totally irrelevant. And now he's trying to latch on to that to get hot musically, by releasing a American Gangstaish mixtape. He should be trying to push Banks and Buck instead of himself.

I am?

regardless

357d31ecba4c8a1152b75cf5cd84a92d.jpg

Last edited:
Your mom [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

GRODT is a universal CLASSIC, in the same category as reasonable doubt, illmatic, college dropout, food & liquor, ext. Literally every track on that album could have been a single. Ross has never put out anything to that caliber.

EDIT: not to mention 50 ended more careers too.

Last edited:
_'s still saying the same thing. :lol:

2 great albums compared to a whole catalog of great to good music. If we being real, nobody consistently bumps anything 50 related after GRODT.

That song was so embarrassing. First, it was wack. Second, it was such a blatant attempt hitting the charts by getting Adam Levine and Eminem on it. It was all over the world Billboard chart, yet ironically nobody cared, cause it wasn't organic at all. Pure desperation.

:rofl:

Last edited:
do people seriously still play that GRODT album? maybe in bits, but i haven't heard it in full for a very long time. i'm just sick of people latching onto this man's sales from 14 years ago. he hasn't made anything worthy in a loooooooong time. you can see he's creatively stuck when he needs to use that Power show for motivation on his upcoming mixtape.

50 is def not relevant in music anymore & Ross is def still putting out quality music but in no shape or form does Ross's catalog compare to 50's

Power of A Dollar, GRODT, Masscare (Great Album, if it was cut from 20 plus songs down to 16, just as good as Get Rich), the First G-Unit album still bangs, and let's not forget all the classic 50/G-Unit mix tapes.......Hell even the Get Rich soundtrack was dope

Last edited:
:lol: these guys are freaking fools! :lol: They really been at it for over six years. They really need to shoot the 1's and really settle it.

50 is def not relevant in music anymore & Ross is def still putting out quality music but in no shape or form does Ross's catalog compare to 50's

Power of A Dollar, GRODT, Masscare (Great Album, if it was cut from 20 plus songs down to 16, just as good as Get Rich), the First G-Unit album still bangs, and let's not forget all the classic 50/G-Unit mix tapes.......Hell even the Get Rich soundtrack was dope

And even with all of that, you're still maxing out at like 2005 :lol: (though I did like Elephant in the Sand, War Angel, & Body Snatchers later on)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom