Rick Ross ordered to pay DJ Vlad $300k

laugh.gif
@suing for gettin' beat up

_ straight cool whip

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Originally Posted by rocyaice

F a DJ Vlad; and anyone else who's trying to exploit hip hop for a buck.
It's 2010,  who isn't?
True statement. Everyone is doing it. So I guess i'm saying F everyone.
laugh.gif
But I was mainly referring to the sites like WSHH and Vlad. I hate them with a passion. You go on there and you see the same #@! everyday. Either White Supremacists talking about they want to kill blacks or seeing blacks fighting or doing some crazy #@!. Its like damn is this all there is in the world? White supremacy and blacks fighting? And you call yourself the hip hop TMZ? Hell naw. Those sites are like 10% hip hop.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

F a DJ Vlad; and anyone else who's trying to exploit hip hop for a buck.
?
and Ross isn't?
Where did I say Rawse wasn't?

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

I woulda sued too why not take some cheese from this Lame Rick Ross?

word... he's a DJ... DJs dont have images to uphold... #@@* it... free bentley
laugh.gif

Vlad makes his money off of rap music. What happens when other rappers say "Oh I won't F with Vlad because he's just gonna sue"? Dude gonna be blacklisted and he gonna get blacklisted for 300k. +!+ was a dumb move on his part.

Vlad makes his money off of rap music. What happens when other rappers say "Oh I won't F with Vlad because he's just gonna sue"? Dude gonna be blacklisted and he gonna get blacklisted for 300k. +!+ was a dumb move on his part.
what in the hell are you talking about...its rap music. most of these guys are phony and actors, you think they actually bang? its an image. Ross got this man jumped n they worked him. it wont affect his career one bit. 

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

what in the hell are you talking about...its rap music. most of these guys are phony and actors, you think they actually bang? its an image. Ross got this man jumped n they worked him. it wont affect his career one bit. 
What the hell are you talking about lol? What does my post have to do with rappers being or not being phony? I spoke on Vlad. I didn't say %@+ about any particular rapper.

I'm not 100% on the backstory,  but duke did get his *@% whooped.  It's not like he sued over an interview or refusal to do one,  but he got his eye socket broken.  And it wasnt even like he was trying to instigate or exaggerate something,  just stating facts on Ross' past.  Pretty legitimate reason to file suit don't you think?

I think rappers will still mess with him (them dudes are like %@%+*# when they're trying to push a product) but they'll think twice about putting hands on that man.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

I'm not 100% on the backstory,  but duke did get his *@% whooped.  It's not like he sued over an interview or refusal to do one,  but he got his eye socket broken.  And it wasnt even like he was trying to instigate or exaggerate something,  just stating facts on Ross' past.  Pretty legitimate reason to file suit don't you think?

I think rappers will still mess with him (them dudes are like %@%+*# when they're trying to push a product) but they'll think twice about putting hands on that man.
You don't think any rappers that mess with Rawse are looking at this thinking twice before messing with Vlad? Its gonna end up where dudes not gonna F with Vlad no more. What happen to that chic Dee Barnes after the incident with Dre? Vlad did what most human beings would've done. Not saying he didn't deserve the 300k but I just think it won't be worth the hit he's gonna take when it comes to getting rappers to open up to him.

vlad wasnt all that popular to begin with... he's like a weasel dj... he gone still get his bread cuz he gone find a way to make it where people will need him for something whether they wanna **+% wit him or not...

how do you pull a L outta getting 300,000 dollars? especially in this climate in hiphop industry?
laugh.gif
you delusional fams

VLAD TV is seeing cake in his website, and at da end of da day, you can't beat up journalist...don't matter who you are.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

how do you pull a L outta getting 300,000 dollars? especially in this climate in hiphop industry?
laugh.gif
you delusional fams

VLAD TV is seeing cake in his website, and at da end of da day, you can't beat up journalist...don't matter who you are.

laugh.gif

I hate Vlad too but Rawse pulled some GTA %%%#. If I remember correctly he called Vlad saying, "Meet me at x location...Rawse." and Vlad went and got jumped.

yall boys got TERRIBLE logic

all this really shows is how embarrassed ross was about the CO talk

if people still do songs with ross who got exposed as a liar, they'll still make moves with vlad

be serious

this n_ Vlad should have lawyered up properly, only 50K in compensatory damages? he could have gotten waaaaaaay more than that.

This is for the H-town music summit right? That whole scene was crazy. That was all E-Class tho, tryin' to save what lil 'street' image Ross had at the time. but damn 3?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom