[[ Rick Ross - Super High - Today 3:30 Est. ]]

Joined Oct 1, 2003
I know I might as well wait, but anyone know who's on production? Reason being is Ross always tends to have impeccable beats on his albums.

Joined Jun 22, 2008
Originally Posted by JD161616

Iknow I might as well wait, but anyone know who's on production? Reasonbeing is Ross always tends to have impeccable beats on his albums.
DJ Clark Kent.

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
Joined Jun 26, 2002
Originally Posted by JD161616

I know I might as well wait, but anyone know who's on production? Reason being is Ross always tends to have impeccable beats on his albums.

Joined Jun 29, 2002
I thought a Def Jam employee said that Rawse wasn't gonna drop this year or he didn't have a release date yet? If he got a single dropping doesn't that mean he's on his way? Atleast by Fall?

Joined Feb 22, 2001
Originally Posted by rocyaice

I thought a Def Jam employee said that Rawse wasn't gonna drop this year or he didn't have a release date yet? If he got a single dropping doesn't that mean he's on his way? Atleast by Fall?
I asked him about it in the other thread, but didn't get an answer. I was wondering the same knowing the single was coming ...

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now