[[ Rick Ross - Super High - Today 3:30 Est. ]]

pimp.gif
wow

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

the only thing about ross' music is that its just for now... i think we all know that tho...
QFT!

and the only thing keeping him afloat is his flow and production...........but you wont have longevity if you limit yourself to rapping about fine cuisine, designer brands, top models, and vacations all damn day!

anywayz.....this beat is Super Tight, but Ross' lyrics were Super Wack....i think we all know that tho...

Ok I Understand. But Who Makes Music that Just isn't FOR Now! Let Me Know? Out Of the mainstream!

After all the love it was getting on here I expected something epic....not really my kinda track. 

Originally Posted by Remi23

the only thing about ross' music is that its just for now... i think we all know that tho...
QFT!

and the only thing keeping him afloat is his flow and production...........but you wont have longevity if you limit yourself to rapping about fine cuisine, designer brands, top models, and vacations all damn day!

anywayz.....this beat is Super Tight, but Ross' lyrics were Super Wack....i think we all know that tho...

Ok I Understand. But Who Makes Music that Just isn't FOR Now! Let Me Know? Out Of the mainstream!

kanye, lupe, and cudi are 3 that come to mind real quick... dont front like everybody in mainstream is just makin +#$@%**%...

Originally Posted by Scienz of Life

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

this ___ remind me of BIG so much for some reason. Fireeeee...

Have you heard the "Window Seat" freestyle?

BIG all over it

"always with the women that you following on twitter.....first class SOLD OUT but im still a n_"

FRAUD all over it

GTFOutahere with all of these Big Ross comparisons.....you and anyone else who ever did so should be ashamed!

QFT!

kanye, lupe, and cudi are 3 that come to mind real quick... dont front like everybody in mainstream is just makin +#$@%**%...
bro im sorry, but if anyone is making music for RIGHT NOW...it's Kid Cudi. I highly doubt that dude's music is gonna hold up over time. admittedly I hate the Cudi album with quite a passion, but even still his music is the trendiest music i've ever heard.

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

QFT!

bro im sorry, but if anyone is making music for RIGHT NOW...it's Kid Cudi. I highly doubt that dude's music is gonna hold up over time. admittedly I hate the Cudi album with quite a passion, but even still his music is the trendiest music i've ever heard.

are you +!+*$!* serious? if CuDi doesn't make music that can transcend generations than noone does...

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

QFT!

are you +!+*$!* serious? if CuDi doesn't make music that can transcend generations than noone does...

yea i dunno what dude is talkin about... maybe he should listen to the album
laugh.gif

I know Ye' didn't produce this but it definitely has the vintage Kanye bassline.

On another note. I definitely rock with this one.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

QFT!

yea i dunno what dude is talkin about... maybe he should listen to the album
laugh.gif

I'm with IncredibleEv. I don't think Cudi is a flash in the pan artist or that he's garbage, but his music lasting? Nope, don't see it at all. And hell, he just released his first album -- how can anyone really predict his longevity? ...

I never agreed with popular sentiment so much, as I do with everyone identifying Ross as that dude in rap right now.

i dont wanna change topics but just to defend my point I think what Ross brings to the rap game >>>>> what kid cudi brings to the 'music' game. I appreciate Rick Ross' music alot more than Cudi's half-singin/half-whining about the same thing in every song and masquerading his music as something special and different %+#$ outta here. cudi transcending generations - wow you need to listen to way more music

How does Ross make music for the future? He is talking about living a wealthy lifestyle. Hell most of the stuff he is talking about is Italian lifestyle from the 40-60s. His style is quite old fashion actually.

Back
Top Bottom