Rick Ross Threatens Kreashawn

Why yall keep saying Ross never went a Jeezy? I keep seeing this over and over again.

Dude went a jeezy hard.

She dissed Ross over and over and over and over and over again for absolutely no reason. He never said nothing about this broad.

So he say he gonna slap the *#$%* she went and dudes offended cmon now.

And if Ross So fake why aint he been touched yet. If jeezy is so real and jeezy got so much clout and this in that in mia and ross is a fraud why hasnt he been touched? Why didnt 50 touch him why hasnt trick daddy touched him, why hasnt jeezy touched him???

Somebody gotta answer this. I'm confused

Originally Posted by BradNSU

http://i-live-in-texas.u.yuku.com/
Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

You Must not be from Florida or the South really.So shhhhh, stop talking bro
What does that have to do with anything??? 
Because you don't know what you're talking about. It's been pretty much know throughout Florida that Ross was a C.O. even way before it all came to light. And he was also heavily affiliated/connected with the Boobie Boys, some of the biggest dope pushers out of Miami at one time. Its all there, bro. 

laugh.gif
 welp another jeezy ross thread
my thing is why is the jeezy/ ross "beef" so hyped up....it never seem to get outta line or to the point to have all this conversation about it

as much as it comes up on here i feel like its one of the most lackluster disagreements in a long time that made fans pick n chose

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

When did Jeezy call Ross fake as %$%% like Krayon tho?

Jeezy's intent was never to expose Ross or hate on his movemnt at all i personally think he couldnt give two $%@%+.. He simply told him to stop claiming %@$% he wasnt a part of period. It was ross who took offense to it and tried to turn it into "industry Beef".... All Jeezy did was keep it 100

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

but in the land of subliminals the guy that yells #$% Boi a few times is king
laugh.gif
It's gonna take a whole lot more than twitter beef to get you paid...

Back
Top Bottom