Rick Santelli's rant today on CNBC. Vol: Why do we bail out the losers?

watch the first minute or 2. just today on cnbc, he said what a lot of people are thinking. if someone can imbed, thanks.

what is this kim K pic you speak of?

man im just tryin to spread some knowledge to the NTers. the most random post will go for dozens of pages but this is a nice rant on the state of the economywhich goes against the president this board loves so much. thought more than 4 people would watch it but oh well, its your country

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good stuff here.

And they are driving the 54' Chevy....the last great car outta detroit

BUUUUUUUUUUUURN
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but he made some good points, but we all now common sense and basic logic have no place in today's society

I'm gonna come back in 5 minutes and if there still isn't a Kim K pic that I have not seen before I will report you.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I'm gonna come back in 5 minutes and if there still isn't a Kim K pic that I have not seen before I will report you.

You better put a pic op cause he aint lyin, this dude snitched on me a while back like a little baby
eyes.gif

Didn't really check the thread content, just going off the title, but winners wouldn't require a bailout, cuz they're winners.

Santelli is awesome.
The US (and global) economy is on the verge of collapse and most don't even realize that.

yeah its sad actually and gets me mad at the same time. tired of the bailouts, tired of medicaid too. all i see all day is people on medicaid that wont takeanything unless its free. cant stand any of em

obama is under close scrutiny for this fiasco. i think hes real close to winning the republicans back a bunch of seats in 2010.

Back
Top Bottom