Riddle me this, riddle me that.

Hmmm...

Close but no balut.

I forgot to close this thread to avoid more confusion.

:lol:
laugh.gif
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31My eBay. UPDATED 1/8/07 NikeTalk's Rules of ConductWelcome to NikeTalk PhilippinesPhilippines Sneaker Guide

black 5s?

see the unseen - green beans (relfectorized)
followed by flames - fire reds
"Once you get into the moment, you know you're there. The crowd gets quiet. Things start moving slowly. You start to see the court very well. I saw that moment, and I took advantage of it."

- Michael Jordan, after winning Game 6 of the 1998 NBA Finals

I seriously thought this post was a giveaway.

See the unseen on the first,STEALTH, JANUARY
followed by flames on the second.FIRE RED, FEBRUARY
A symbol of greatness shall satisfy your thirst,JUMPMAN INSTEAD OF NIKE AIR
while chaos will rule the weak. You have been cautioned.PEOPLE WILL CRY AGAIN AFTER FAILING TO GET THEIR PAIRS EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE INFORMED AHEAD OF TIME. OTHERS CRY FOR THE HECK OF IT EVEN IF THEY HAVE NO INTENTIONS OF BUYING.
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31My eBay. UPDATED 1/8/07 NikeTalk's Rules of ConductWelcome to NikeTalk PhilippinesPhilippines Sneaker Guide

Come on guys.

Kingcrux thinks he's pretty sneaky. I think he's been taking too many sneaky stalker pics of dirtylicious and his girl.

For people going to the Air Force Party, please take pictures!

Anyways, look for black text...

nice one boom! my guess was right! (i was wrong on the green beans though) he he he! nice riddle jojo! hope to get my pair!
"Once you get into the moment, you know you're there. The crowd gets quiet. Things start moving slowly. You start to see the court very well. I saw that moment, and I took advantage of it."

- Michael Jordan, after winning Game 6 of the 1998 NBA Finals

Back
Top Bottom