Ridley Scott's Drug Trade Movie (M Fassbender, Brad Pitt, Penelope Cruz, Javier Barden)

Brad Pitts outfit in that pic and the leopard chillin' at a pool party within 20 seconds of the trailer
pimp.gif

Unfortunately, my work speakers are broke right now so P4L.

Hyped for this one. Love the cast, and I have this feeling that Barden is gonna steal the show :nerd: .

I wonder if Pitt will finally win an Oscar :rolleyes

Many actors deserve it but this guy has done a few oscar worthy films already. Benjamin Button is the first film that comes to mind.

"You may think there are things these people are simply incapable of...they're not". Good line.

Pitt and Fassbender, two of my favorite actors.
Bardem, favorite villian of all time (No Country).

I'm in.

This cast is incredible, Penelope and drugs is a perfect combo...she was made for those type of movies, her performance in Blow :wow:

Speaking of Ridley Scott ya'll should watch Kingdom of Heaven theatrical cut, then when you have time watch the director's cut. :wow:

not really a bardem from what ive seen of his (no country and skyfall), but ill check it...

I don't know what to make of this. all the actors are top notch as well as the director but that trailer did nothing for me. i have know idea what the movie is about and the dialog seems stupid. "How bad is it? I'd say pretty bad.............then multiply that by 10!" what? This screams straight to redbox status based on the trailer, imo

Nay.

Saw it last Friday. It was terrible. Such a shame too because it was well written, well shot, the acting was great..lots of style and glitz, and wild **** as well. You can tell that it costs a lot to make. The storyline was just ******.

4/10

Last edited:
Hurts me to hear that, I thought this movie with this cast would be awesome. I'll wait.

Back
Top Bottom