RIFF RAFF BETTER GET PAID! - Suing "Spring Breakers" producers...

Riff Raff is looking to cash in by going after the makers of the movie Spring Breakers. The rapper believes James Franco's character in the flick was based on him, and he has a good point.

View media item 498778
Franco plays a character named Alien. A white rapper/gangster with gold teeth and long cornrows who looks remarkably like Riff Raff.

View media item 498780

Riff Raff

According to the former MTV star he is suing for $8 million-$10 million after not being compensated by Annapurna Pictures for using his likeness

James Franco

View media item 498777
"It's like if I have a front yard. And you're planting soil and you're planting trees and building peaches and houses and selling parking lots on my property," Riff Raff told TMZ. "Then I deserve to be compensated for some portion of that money."

Think Riff Raff has a good case?

I think dude is getting an easy 5mill outta them :pimp:

Why?

Did every R&B Group from the 60s get paid from the Five Heartbeats?

Last edited:
my dude riff raff! get paid boi!!!!
pimp.gif

Riff Raff said in an interview long ago that he was supposed to play this role in this film but the timing wasn't right. Idk if that was BS or not. Regardless this is an easy suit for the dude.

I thought Franco was gonna write him a $10 million check? Check Francos twitter.

Last edited:
Riff Raff said in an interview long ago that he was supposed to play this role in this film but the timing wasn't right. Idk if that was BS or not. Regardless this is an easy suit for the dude.

I thought Franco was gonna write him a $10 million check? Check Francos twitter.

Franco didnt make THAT much off Spiderman to giving away $10 Mill like that

I **** with Riff Raff hard but this is some buster ****.....I saw his interview with Whoo kid about the subject and he basically said that he was cool with it.

I think his money is running low.

that movie sucked

good visuals and some short-lived humorous moments, but it mostly sucked

I thought Riff Raff was cool with that?

Oh well, versache baby rattle got'em sleepless in Seattle

I believe this is the recent thing that made Riff Raff want to sue. Check out all the pics of Riff Raff in the back.

Before this he had no solid proof they based the character off of him.

I **** with Riff Raff hard but this is some buster ****.....I saw his interview with Whoo kid about the subject and he basically said that he was cool with it.

I think his money is running low.

THIS

I def remember him saying he had no problem with them using his image for the movie

Doubt his money is running low

But the man has a point.....that is his yard they are building on

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom