RIFF RAFF droppin Peach Panther album tomorrow 6/24/2016

That original version of Time is definitely better. I don't know what the hell that is on the album :lol:. I think I'm just gonna buy a couple of those tracks, then add a bunch of Riff Raff stuff that's been floating around and call that his real debut album

Neon Icon is just pure hilarity. He literally says whatever comes to his head and don't give no dambs. The white Kool Keith.

diplo fumbled this album production wise....

i understand the pop and edm feel but chill 

at this point i rather hear a alchmist x dame grease riff raff album 

Man, Versace Python is gold. Hook is too good. Didn't expect him to use it on the album after the YouTube video.

Can't stop listening.:pimp:

Versace Python is a classic. I listen to this song daily, so happy to have a CDQ finally

I kept Tip Toeing in My Jordan's, Wetter than a Tsunami and How to Be the Man. I prefer his slow flow, he's on beat when he does it. HIs regular and fast flow, he can't stay on beat and it sounds so damn bad.

I deleted the rest of the album it was so damn bad.

He needs to sing on more tracks, **** sounds better. The white Z-Ro :smokin

Versace Python is a classic. I listen to this song daily, so happy to have a CDQ finally

I kept Tip Toeing in My Jordan's, Wetter than a Tsunami and How to Be the Man. I prefer his slow flow, he's on beat when he does it. HIs regular and fast flow, he can't stay on beat and it sounds so damn bad.

I deleted the rest of the album it was so damn bad.

He needs to sing on more tracks, **** sounds better. The white Z-Ro :smokin

:lol: :pimp:

Had a decent length drive today, so I made this play list and hit the shuffle. Maaaaaaan this hits hard with my new system :smokin :smokin

fc610681_riffraff.jpeg

That looks just like my playlists famb cept I have a ton of his freestyles on deck. Otis freestyle, hot 97 freestyle, and sway in the morning freestyle are must haves!

I don't know why he didn't put so many songs on his album that he could have. Dude seriously just wants to be youtube famous lol

that hook :pimp:

Last edited:
RIFF & Mike Will :pimp: :pimp: (and some dude name ilovemankokken)

Not feeling this Mike Will beat much, but Riff Raff

"some dude name ilovemankokken" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

That Drip joint is tough. **** Curtis Williams though. I Google Two-9 and got -7. Them ****** lost forever #googleether

Video was entertaining. Dude is like a comic book villain. Exotic pets, a frozen fortress, laser eyes and female goons. :nthat:

Last edited:
miss his old stuff to the max. "head look like scrambled egg, ice look like yolk" :rofl:

"coogi plane, coogi frame when i lane swang. coogi syrup spilled out my cup and left a coogi stain"

the second verse of this track is insane. dude makes me laugh my *** every damn time!!!

Back
Top Bottom