View media item 2079304

Tracklist:
1. Peach Panther (Freestyle)
2. Carlos Slim
3. Only In America
4. 4 Million
5. Chris Paul
6. Syrup Sippin' Assassin
7. All I Ever Wanted (feat. Dolla Bill Gates)
8. I Drive By (feat. Gucci Mane & Danny Brown)
9. Mercedez (feat. G-Eazy & J. Doe)
10. I Don't Like To Think(feat. Problem)
11. Shout Out To The Bay(feat. King Chip)
12. Betcha' Didn't Know(feat. Lil' Durk)

I've a lot more excited about this album than I should be [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I don't take dude seriously but I do like some of his songs.

listening now. I like Chris Paul so far

Tracklist:
2. Carlos Slim
3. Only In America
4. 4 Million
5. Chris Paul

All of these are :smokin :smokin Peach Panther should have been more like the intro from the last album though, with Riff just spitting, instead of it being more than a minute of an intro and like 8 bars of actual rapping. The production credits have to be wrong on a couple songs though, cause it sounds like Top Secret Productions produces more than just 1 song, but Wiki only lists 1

Tracklist:
2. Carlos Slim
3. Only In America
4. 4 Million
5. Chris Paul
All of these are
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Peach Panther should have been more like the intro from the last album though, with Riff just spitting, instead of it being more than a minute of an intro and like 8 bars of actual rapping. The production credits have to be wrong on a couple songs though, cause it sounds like Top Secret Productions produces more than just 1 song, but Wiki only lists 1
that first track on neon icon was amazing.

Just from previewing this, this album is legit 17 songs of vintage Riff Raff heat, and 3 really awful songs that are a mix of techno and country. I will never listen to Sold The House, Take You Away and Heart of Gold ever again. Immediate recycle bin for those. One of the tracks is also different, #5 is actually called Aqua Berry Freestyle Remix w/ Lil' Flip and Lil' Keke, and it's 8 minutes long. Piff :smokin

NFEIBWRGIFV CNEUU#ROOINFGVO !!!! So dope man. The tonka toy freestyle is probably my fav. This whole album is what I wish NEON ICON was gonna be, and he came with a different vibe on that one. This album is OG throwback Raff before he got too involved with diplo and his EDM bull. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

So he dropped a new album this past Friday, or more like an EP, has 9 songs on there.

View media item 2318195
1 Hit Me Up (feat. Lisa Cimorelli)
2 Test Drive (feat. Wiz Khalifa)
3 My Ice
4 Root Beer Float Ghost (feat. Tomi Dibiase)
5 Word Around Town (feat. Choo Jackson)
6 I’m Not Waiting on the Summer
7 Codeine Counselors (feat. Fat Nick & Germ)
8 Last Time I Checked (feat. Bones)
9 Jody Highroller Dot Com (feat. Choo Jackson)

4 tracks I dig off there

So he dropped a new album this past Friday, or more like an EP, has 9 songs on there.

View media item 2318195
1 Hit Me Up (feat. Lisa Cimorelli)
2 Test Drive (feat. Wiz Khalifa)
3 My Ice
4 Root Beer Float Ghost (feat. Tomi Dibiase)
5 Word Around Town (feat. Choo Jackson)
6 I’m Not Waiting on the Summer
7 Codeine Counselors (feat. Fat Nick & Germ)
8 Last Time I Checked (feat. Bones)
9 Jody Highroller Dot Com (feat. Choo Jackson)

4 tracks I dig off there

Yeah not really feeling this whole mixtape or album or whatever. I liked exactly 4 songs :/

Anywhoo, I'm going to one of his shows tonight. Him, DJ afterthought and dolla-Bill gates. It's in a tiny venue so in not sure how dope it will be but whatever I'm still stoked. I hope they play air Canada and sleepless in Seattle :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom