RIFF RAFF droppin Peach Panther album tomorrow 6/24/2016

Just for previewing, this **** is nice, it pretty much sounds like Balloween with less features. Read that maybe half the album are loosies that we're supposed to be on previous stuff

Just for previewing, this **** is nice, it pretty much sounds like Balloween with less features. Read that maybe half the album are loosies that we're supposed to be on previous stuff

I could see this being true. Most of the tracks sound the same. They all BUMP with a nice system. I agree that it reminds me of Balloweeen. Pretty much same format haha. Bruh, that porksliders freestyle line took me a MINUTE to put together "rock so much ICE imma hat trick...". Hat trick=3 goals in hockey. Hockey played on an ice rink :lol: I feel so stupid tryna decipher raffs lyrics when they're mainly pretty basic :rofl:

All those tracks are dope you there :pimp:

Can't believe I missed Riff Raff dropping this at the beginning of February
268x0w.jpg

26111955_1503934776388276_2375959670062287394_n.jpg

Last edited:
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Riff gotta be super tight that Lil Pump and Lil Yachty type rappers are FLOURISHING with a style that mimics his. Watched the "Esketit" video the other day and was thinking DAMN this lil high schooler just made a Raff quality video, lyrics and flow way worse than raff and this joint has like 900 million views.

It's kinda crazy how when he first came out, he was like 10 years too late with his dirty south Paul wall flow. Then he switched it up to his Neon Icon pill popping mumble rap flow and he was about 5 years too early for that :lol: :lol:

That frosty joint is a certified banger tho

Last edited:
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Riff gotta be super tight that Lil Pump and Lil Yachty type rappers are FLOURISHING with a style that mimics his. Watched the "Esketit" video the other day and was thinking DAMN this lil high schooler just made a Raff quality video, lyrics and flow way worse than raff and this joint has like 900 million views.

It's kinda crazy how when he first came out, he was like 10 years too late with his dirty south Paul wall flow. Then he switched it up to his Neon Icon pill popping mumble rap flow and he was about 5 years too early for that :lol: :lol:

That frosty joint is a certified banger tho

:lol: :lol: completely agree. A lot of people have taken stuff from him, made it 10 times worse and have flourished. Thing is, I don't think he really cares, cause he puts a lot of these types of rappers on his own songs (which is why I think his last few releases have been kinda iffy).

Speaking of....this came out 2 weeks ago, and it would be much better with two-three Riff Raff verses instead of most of the features.
CS686388-01A-BIG.jpg

CS686388-01B-BIG.jpg

https://amp.thedailybeast.com/rappe...ers-inspiration-accused-of-raping-teenage-fan

Ruh roh!!

Don't know if I believe girl. One shot of "lean" made her black out and apparently get raped? Gonna have to Change up the avy if true though :smh:

Tour canceled.

Girl sounds way too non chalant about it though. She apparently got date raped, but no biggie. Then "oh I saw he was gonna have a concert where I live so now I'm gonna speak out 5 years later."

Damn that’s by far the most sober and clear minded I’ve ever heard raff speak. Dude was making too much sense in that interview

Back
Top Bottom