Right America: Feeling Wronged, a HBO documentary, has anyone seen this?

Yea Nancy Pelosi's daughter outdid herself with this one. I was
roll.gif
theentire time

I laughed at some of the stuff. What I took away from it was the realization that this still isn't the majority of Republican viewpoints. I thought it wasa very stereotypical look at it. There are obviously Republicans out there who are more educated and whatnot. I didn't take it seriously.

Not everyone in the south is super conservative, backwards, ignorant and uneducated like the people in the documentary.

If you go to the major cities and universities you will find people who are intelligent and with the times. It's a shame the country people down here makethe rest of us look bad.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- so.....let me get this straight. you think if "uber-left side liberals" (as you put it) were interviewed you'd get the same amount of implied and blatant racial comments as we see here??

- you dont really believe that do you?

- let you get this straight: if John McCain's daughter were to make a film about "Left America", it would problaly be slanted and filled with quick sound bites from "uber-left side liberals". And when they shared their views on religion, gun control, abortion, and homosexuality - I would problaly
smh.gif
at some of their comments as well.

- yes I really believe that.

- sounds like someone didnt take the time to actually view the doc. there were hardly the quick sound bites, but more of just letting the mic go and the people talk. whatever grave they dug was on them. people like you are just too blind to see it. matter of fact she went back to a few people for them to clarify, and all they did was talk themselves into a deeper hole.

- people like you kill me.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

- ...funny... thru my ears someone sounds very foolish because I'm actually snowed in here in DC, just got finished watchin' the documentary On Demand, and saw this thread about an hour after viewing. Also, my vision is 20/20 so I could see the hole those people dug for themselves quite easily. But obviously what you couldn't see from my intial reply is that as a whole, I took this documentary with a grain of salt because it was made by Nancy Pelosi's daughter. If you don't know who Nancy Pelosi is, what she does for a living, or her party affiliation, then you couldn't possibly understand why I said this film was slanted. To get up in arms over this documentary and think that those people who said
smh.gif
things represent all of Right America is damned foolish.

- people like me don't kill you, we just outsmart you.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

- moron.

- if you knew all that why come in here with the BS? of course anything political has to be viewed with some sort of slant but you implied the whole thing wasmaking those people look a certain way when they done that to themselves.

-
smh.gif
laugh.gif
as if i didnt know who Nancy Pelosi is.....dumb +#$.
laugh.gif
as i said those folks did that to themselves no matter who did the doc......

Back
Top Bottom