Righteous Kill - Robert Deniro & Al Pacino - September 2008

http://www.righteouskill-themovie.com/

I'm pumped.
pimp.gif

^ Yea, I think I caught a glimpse of him in the trailer. He was shooting a gun.

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

ill make sure im doing something that weekend because this movie will be garbage

Seriously.

As much as I love both actors, I'm afraid for this movie to come out.

The second trailer looks much better than the first, but damn, DeNiro and Pacino are just getting too old for these flicks.

They need to do collab on some kind of comedy, as great as Heat was, I can't take them serious in theseroles anymore.

something tells me Al Pacino is the one doing the killings in this movie. looks predictable and awful.

i read an article in the la times a few weeks ago blasting this movie as well as pacino and deniro for doing it.

from the director of 88 minutes.

the article also mentioned that it should be JUUUSSST about as wonderful as 88 minutes was...

I have a bad feeling about this. Not to mention, they are two of my all time favorites. But being the sucker that I am, I will cough up my 10.25 on thatFriday.

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

^ Yea, I think I caught a glimpse of him in the trailer. He was shooting a gun.
Playing to his strengths, I suppose.

"Here. Shut up and pretend to shoot this."

i love these two just as much as the next guy,but lets be real,its going to be crap.

If it's anything like any movie DeNiro or Pacino have made since 2000, it will be one of those movies that goes in through one eye and out the other.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

I'm Pumped for it...

Just hope it isn't a Flop like '88Minutets''
How was 88 minutes a flop? I liked it... u must not like good movies... lemme guess, u liked spider man 3 right?
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom