Rihanna, Another Illuminati Puppet VOL.LenonHonorFilms

Since I've been seeing several Illuminati threads I would like to share as well. The following documentary was created by�a man named Lenon Honor, hehas a website�where you can watch the full documentaries about�the secret agenda behind the Illuminati;�which you can check out at LenonHonorFilms.com.

Everyone remembers Rihanna's Umbrella music video right? Well anyone notice the oddity of the music video itself? Heres a segment of a video that unravelsthe Illuminati within this song, too much for coincidences as well in this vid. INCLUDING JAY-Z for all the people who love the link between the two.

Wait! She didnt even write the song
laugh.gif

I saw that video awhile ago, but it seems within the last 2 years the girl has just gotten progressively "darker" and evil looking. It wouldn'tsurprise if she was apart of it, but when I heard Beyonce was possibly involved in this that was kind of a shock, she used to always talk about God and goingto church. I guess everyone has their price. Sigh.

At this rate there may be more members part of the illuminati than regular members of society.

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Wait! She didnt even write the song
laugh.gif
or directed the video and her stylist lives in the A. I've met her doesnt seem to be evil to me
laugh.gif

but I seen someone say Omarion is Illuminati too but aye whatever floats ya boat

^^^ Dude trying to get some lulz with that pic.... Just like "YNS", people killed that too.

But Rihanna
nerd.gif

Not surprised.....

I'm not even gonna lie, when they started talking about the muscle I immediately saw the socket and got mad shook..
I'm be back with some other videos......

what the hell are these illuminati assumptions/theories? They seem like a bunch of info leading into a big ditch.

Today's Music/Entertainment businesses are being used to push brainwashing agendas.

No brainer.

Originally Posted by MF Doomer

what the hell are these illuminati assumptions/theories? They seem like a bunch of info leading into a big ditch.
Dont ask questions just follow the videos if you think for yourself you are a sheep
nerd.gif

[h2]Hidden Satanic Messages in Omarion's Icebox Video[/h2]May 11th, 2009 | By Vigilant | Category: VigilantReports
Omarion's Icebox is a dark song with a compelling melody but some critics did not appreciate the strangeness of the video. The general opinion isthat the visuals had nothing to do with the song's lyrics, they were too dark or totally incomprehensible. Other people simply stated that the videodisturbed them. Their gut feeling was right because the video is about a disturbing subject: Satanic initiation.
[h4][/h4] [h5]Cover for Ice Box single. Notice the mirror symbolism.[/h5]
The actual song is about Omarion not being able to control his anger towards his girlfriend due to bad experiences in the past. He claims that he has"an icebox where his heart used to be", which means that he feels dead inside. Timbaland ensues by saying "I'm so cold, I'm so cold,I'm so cold", which further confirms the concept of death. But, as you can see in the video, he's not really devoid of life, as he is singingand dancing. He has however been traumatized by past experiences who make him feel emotionally and spiritually dead. During the whole song and video, Omarioncommunicates a sense of tension, confusion and despair. The video then depicts how his symbolic death is an occasion for him to turn to an evil entity whichwill initiate him to satanic forces and apparently soothe his pain.

In all spiritual initiations, whether they are good or evil, the candidate has to symbolically die to then experience a rebirth with his new faith. In thesong Omarion claims that he is dead, and thus he is ready to be reborn. The video of the song has absolutely nothing to do with relationships and everything todo with an initiation process where a troubled Omarion decides to pledge alliegance with Satan. Here's the video:

[h1]Analysis of the Video[/h1][h2]Midnight Symbolism[/h2]
The video starts off with a shot of Omarion with a giant clock. During the various shots of it, the time is always the same: a minute tomidnight. This time is very significant. First, it symbolizes the coming of a new day and of a new beginning. Secondly, midnight has also beenassociated with the spiritual realm and the supernatural world.
[h5][/h5] A minute to midnight
"It was believed that at midnight the invisible worlds were closest to the Terrestrial sphere and that souls coming into material existence slipped in during the midnight hour".
-Manly P. Hall, Secret Teachings of all Ages

"In traditional magical thinking, "midnight" refers to solar midnight, which is opposite solar noon. These form an axis linking the mundane world with otherworlds by being the apogee of darkness and the perigee of light. Thus, traditional midnight is associated with chaos, death, underworld and mystery. It was seen as a moment when sacrum manifests itself and epiphanies were most likely. The epiphanies expected were those associated with darkness, so it was thought that at midnight, visitation from spirits, ghosts, demons and devils were common."
-Wikipedia

In occult sciences, it is known fact that contacts with entities populating the etheric world have the most chances of succeeding at midnight. So in thevideo, the time is 11:59 and Omarion is tense as if he is expecting something significant to happen. Several visual clues express the spiritual nature of thesinger's struggle. The front of his jacket bears a Christian cross and he is also shown assuming the classical position for christian prayer.
[h5][/h5] Prayer position
And then it happens.
[h2]First Contact with Evil Entity[/h2]
Omarion is sitting and apparently talking to an empty chair. Subtlety hidden in the decor of his house is the true object of worship. Did you notice it?

Once again, Baphomet, the occult figure that appears on the sigil of the Church of Satan, appears in a pop song. Under it is a pyramid which has also anesoteric meaning.
[h5][/h5] Baphomet idol hanging on the wall
So the time is a minute to midnight, Omarion is disturbed, he sings to an empty chair and he has an idol of Baphomet hanging on the wall…what do you thinkhappens next? An evil entity appears out of thin air in the form of an attractive woman.

Solange (Beyonce's sister) is dressed in black and looking pretty devilish. She sits on the empty chair Omarion was singing to, as if he was invokingher. Then Omarion gets up and pledges his allegiance to Satan by turning around and flashing the huge face of Baphomet on the back of his jacket, while raisinghis hands in the air.
[h5][/h5] Pledging his allegiance with big face of Baphomet on jacket
He then turns around and Solange, the Evil Entity has disappeared. This confirms the fact that this character isn't human, but a personification of anetheric entity which can appear and disappear at will.
[h2]The Initiation[/h2]
The entity then reappears outside of Omarion's house so he can follow her to grim looking woods, which will be the site of his initiation.

There Solange disappears again and evil looking characters appear in the woods and circle him. He gets symbolically "beaten down" by the group andapparently tortured by their icy breath (judging by the expression of pain on his face).
[h5][/h5] Satanic initiation
He then jumps in the air with a couple of Olympic team style spins, symbolizing the end of his initiation and his spiritual "lift-off".
[h2]The Mentor[/h2]
When then see Omarion walking on an abandoned path when his mentor, Timbaland, appears in the backseat of a white luxury car. As it was the case for thevideo "Crazy in Love" (the analysis of the video here), where Jay-Z was riding in the backseat while an unknown entity was driving it, Timbaland is being chauffeured by an unknown entity.He is already initiated and he will guide the new initiate Omarion in his new life. When Timbaland talks, the window of the car gets frosty, symbolizing thecold and non-human nature of his character.
[h5][/h5] Timbaland as the Mentor with the same frosty breath as the spirits in the woods
Timbaland chants:
"I don't wanna be stuck up in this cold, cold world
Don't wanna mess this up, better keep your eye on me, girl
Don't wanna mess this up, better keep your eye on me, girl
Don't wanna mess this up, better keep your eye on me, girl"

He speaks for Omarion and basically says: "I don't want to be left alone and have to face my mental and spiritual pain. I absolutely want to followyou I don't wanna fail my initiation." He repeats three times "You better keep your eye on me, girl" - girl meaning Solange who plays thecharacter of the evil entity. "Keep your eye on me" also could be interpreted as

"Keep your on me girl"

The eye can also mean the "all seeing eye", which is a fundamental symbol of the secret Brotherhood known as the Illuminati.

When Omarion sees the car he gets ecstatic, dancing like he never danced before. He finally kneels in front of it knowing that this car is the vehicle forhis "satanic salvation".

When he enters the car, his clothes magically change to a white suit which is similar to the Mentor's. This signifies Omarion's acceptance into theCult and the fact that he has become the Mentor's protégé. Timbaland then taps the shoulder of the unknown driver, which will be, from now on his spiritualchauffeur.

The video ends with a shot of Omarion still sitting in his house, which tells the viewer that all of those events happened in his head. They were allsymbolic scenes that represented the spiritual switch that happened inside Omarion's soul.

Maybe Wayne knew Omarion was tied to the Illuminati and kicked him out of Young Money/Cash Money

wow

either
A. dudes are SUPER reaching

or

B. dudes are really tryin hit you with the evils on the low

either way, wow

I never understood what the hell was going on in that Omarion video.

Weird as hell.

Cartune...you're a smug dude. You know no one is insinuating that these artists are part of the illuminati.

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

wow

either
A. dudes are SUPER reaching

or

B. dudes are really tryin hit you with the evils on the low

either way, wow
My guess is
reach-fresh-clean-toothbrush.jpg

laugh.gif
These dudes with their cult followings = $$$$

http://lenonhonorfilms.com./

On a personal note I need everyone to try their best
to make a donation because our landlady is in
foreclosure and we have to move. The timing for this is
very much problematic for my family and I really need
you all to do your best to lend your financial support. I
have donation buttons throughout my website and have
a mailing address listed below. Anything that you can
offer will be greatly appreciated. Love to everyone.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?cat=1

treasures.jpg

secrets3.jpg

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

laugh.gif

okay ima run with it....

whats the point of having these signs in the videos if virtually no one acknowledges them??

dude is reaching with this video. there is some suspect stuff that he does bring up, like rihanna in the triangle with her arms up and head down. he screwsit up saying it's anatomically impossible and she has an extra bone photoshopped onto her right shoulder area. really, it's her collarbone and thelighting. but the overall image matches what the guy is talking about.

omarion's ice box video... now that's a trip.

In honesty i believe a lot of this illuminati runs the medai talk because it makes sense but

laugh.gif

okay ima run with it....

whats the point of having these signs in the videos if virtually no one acknowledges them??

Seriously i have watched that video a million times and jus figured the director did a bad job. I mean Drake's best i ever had video was stupid as !#@!. Maybe the big breasted cheerleaders really represented drakes reward for switchin his religion
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom