Rihanna Brown? ... Wait, WHAT?!?

laugh.gif
see, its chicks like her who I see get thrashed and return to the culprit that make me WANT to see their !+%%% get beat again and again and again. Noremorse for stupid tricks...

This doesn't mean Rhiana wants to see him!!! THis is Chris Brown breaking Rhiana off or blackmailing her and getting her to marry him so she can'ttestify in court making her testimony nulll.

eek.gif
eyes.gif
grin.gif
If its real their marriage wont last. After the court case is over Chris Brown is gonna ask for a divorce.

she probably still has a concussion and isnt thinking right.

but if this is true, she probably deserved it.

Sopranos season II:
Richie Aprile to Chris Maltisante after he slapped around Adriana

"Kid, I hear about u puttin ya hands anywhere except in ya pockets again, Imma put my foot up your $+!, Now ...You give her your last name, its none of mybidness"

Well she is preggo, unless dude hit her with a falcon punched....I'll need a better source than bang on this

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Rihanna marries Chris Brown?[/h1] [h2]According to reports, Rihanna and Chris Brown have wed at P. Diddy's Miami mansion and are planning to start a family.[/h2]By Bang

1236185247300x300.jpg

(BANG) -

Rihanna and Chris Brown have secretly married.

Chris - who was arrested after allegedly attacking Rihanna last month - is believed to have proposed to the 'Umbrella' singer during their emotional reunion at P. Diddy's Miami mansion last weekend.

A source said: "They had a tearful face-to-face meeting at Diddy's, during which an emotional Chris apologised, begged for forgiveness and proposed to her on the spot.

"She was totally up front and confessed to him, 'I can't live without you.' "

After Rihanna accepted the 19-year-old star's proposal, the couple asked a minister to marry them at Diddy's $14.5 million mansion on the exclusive Star Island.

Earlier this week, it was revealed Rihanna's family were concerned about her reconciliation with Chris.

However, the 21-year-old beauty has seemingly ignored her loved ones' advice and is already planning a family with the 'Run It' singer.

The source added to America's Star magazine: "All she's ever wanted was to be with him forever. Rihanna is looking for the husband-and-two-kids deal before she turns 25. She believes in fairy tales, and she wants to live hers with Chris."

The couple are still hiding out together in Miami.

Chris' arraignment is set to take place in Los Angeles today (05.03.09).

He is alleged to have beaten and choked Rihanna until she was unconscious after the pair got into an argument in his rented silver Lamborghini car on February 8.

Dumb !+%@+% can't even spell correctly.... I DEFINITELY don't believe this %@@!
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
it wouldn't even surprise me if this is happening...things likethis happens with some couples....you beat her up, she'll stay with you for life, smh
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

[h1][/h1]
A source said: "They had a tearful face-to-face meeting at Diddy's, during which an emotional Chris apologised, begged for forgiveness and proposed to her on the spot.

eyes.gif

you look mighty dumb right now...

Originally Posted by jawn piece

i dont believe any source called "Bang"
I'm saying. Mods lock this trash.

Originally Posted by sn00pee

[h1][/h1]

eyes.gif

quoted for the fail

I need a reliable source.......I mean, I really don't care what they do in their own personal lives, but if it's true, it's wild.

[h1][/h1]

eyes.gif

What the @@@! are you talkin about?
laugh.gif

[h1][/h1]

eyes.gif
What the @@@! are you talkin about?
laugh.gif

jimpamstoneface.gif

dont act so suprised, girls are stupid. ive seen tons of girls get beat by there boyfriend, cheated on to there face, lied to, all types of crazy stuff, andthey still run back.

they just bringing attention to their career to blow them selves up... like when Jay-Z said he was gonna retire

Back
Top Bottom