Rihanna Buys $12 Million Mansion and Receives Porsche 911 Turbo S Christmas Gift from Roc Nation

reading all this hate got me feeling like diddy

"lord please, protect me from these broke Nters" - ques ross intro

For some reason my mind is blown that she is only 24. Quite the life to have while that young.
Only 24 
eek.gif

When was her first appearance. I feel like she's been around forever. 
mean.gif

People taking the car are crazy. Take the house, sell it, buy the porsche, you still have 10+ mil. :nerd:

:lol:

12 million dollars and the backyard is measured in square feet, instead of acres. Glad I'm in Mississippi!

She always on tour and recording. What's the point in having a house that big? If I was her I'd cop some chill NY loft and just chill until I feel like retiring.

SO MANY LULZ IN THIS THREAD

:lol: :lol: :lol:

writing birth certificates on leaves....... roc university... paying off Cole's student loans..... curb .gif.....

keep it coming fellas

Never could understand why people care about what people who have nothing to do with them personally, do outside of their profession. Life suck that much?

Never understood why people care about people caring about what people who have nothing to do with them personally do outside of their profession.

It's just jokes. Pull ya skirt down B

For some reason my mind is blown that she is only 24. Quite the life to have while that young.
I'm calling ducktales no way she's that young. Always thought girl was pushing 28.
She was only 16/17 when she popped up in like 05/06

Crazy to think people like Ye are 34 and have no signs of stopping, but Rihanna is ten years younger than that and has done all she has and been relevant for as long as she has and she can still be relevant for another 10, 15, 20 years, even look at someone like Joey Badass who's 17 and look at Jay Z who's 43 or Nas whos near 40 and still doing it . . . crazy

Knew some of you cornballs would come in here with the domestic violence jokes like it's 2009

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom