Rihanna Buys $12 Million Mansion and Receives Porsche 911 Turbo S Christmas Gift from Roc Nation

I'm pretty sure she's older than 24. It's common for the the music industry to falsify artists ages to boost longevity. For instance, rich boy went to my high school and was a senior when I was a freshman, but according to wiki and other sites , we were born in the same year, 83. No way.
Because Rich Boy isn't relevant enough for anyone to care about changing his online biography does not mean the entire music industry falsifies ages lol

Throw Some D's will always be a banger doe
nthat.gif
The Ye Remix
pimp.gif

Domestic violence jokes are fair game on birds like her. Maybe if Alicia caught a beatdown we would respect her but rhi rhi and Evelyn are fair game. Wanna be ratchet? Ok take the jokes ....and you white knights sound silly.

Domestic violence jokes are fair game on birds like her. Maybe if Alicia caught a beatdown we would respect her but rhi rhi and Evelyn are fair game. Wanna be ratchet? Ok take the jokes ....and you white knights sound silly.

You acting like you know her though, ain't nobody defending her it's just not 2009 anymore like homie said, it's tired.

House is dope and I always had a thing for 911's.
She's at the top of her profession at an age where most are just getting started, gotta salute that.

How am I acting like I know her? Her whole image is ratchet behavior. That's what she chooses to portray

Like you said, it's an image and it works. Just like Ross pretends to be a drug dealer.
If she really was, she would have ****** up her career a while ago. Why not just salute her success?
With a name like "powerballin" she's obviously getting it like you wish to.

Look, I know why she keeps gravitating back to CB (there isn't enough space to type out the actual psychological aspects of that), but if they're going to put their relationship out in public (for example, sitting courtside at a Lakers game on Christmas), it's game on for commentary. And that includes whatever insensitive jokes may come about.

Like you said, it's an image and it works. Just like Ross pretends to be a drug dealer.
If she really was, she would have ****** up her career a while ago. Why not just salute her success?
With a name like "powerballin" she's obviously getting it like you wish to.

Yup, but I have no doubt she's like that in real life to a certain extent.

That mass....ion tho!

They were going to get her a ferrari but the last time she was in there she was beat..... by a Porsche so she wanted that. 8)

Back
Top Bottom