Riley Cooper is a FOOL!

Sickening. He needs to find a new sport otherwise everyone else is head hunting for him.

And reading Yahoo comments is something else. Just a haven for racism and ignorance. Makes me so disgusted.
Comment sections are quickly becoming my least favorite thing about the internet. When people are behind the veil of being anonymous, they are free to express whatever ******** they wouldn't dare say in real life 

I'm surprised there wasn't a thread on this earlier.
******** will lose RG3 3 games into the season

frown.gif
 don't say that

Even if we lose RG3 we have Kirk Cousins and Sexy Rexy

laugh.gif
 i heard about this on the radio driving in to work.  at first i was like 'who cares' but then when he said that's the first time he's said it i legit
roll.gif
yea right ***** tell me another one, how many black friends you got?

Marcus Vick put a $1000 bounty on him, we all know Marcus doesn't have $1000

Then he deleted his Twitter said his girl was making him delete Twitter, you know damn well Mike was like

"yo Marcus if you want me to make that next Kia Rio payment, delete yo damn Twitter"

Last edited:
lulz @ any team taking the division thats not the Gmen....

the Eagles are a complete joke

Dallas still has Romo...

yeah...

You watch sports?

Jk bruh

lulz @ any team taking the division thats not the Gmen....

the Eagles are a complete joke

Dallas still has Romo...

yeah...

Look at you talking about football. Stick to what you know.....taking pictures of yourself.

Damb ya'll ain't letting my dude Steey live :lol: :lol:

It's like men who wanna have menstrual cycles. Some things just aren't for you. Deal with it. Yes, there are double standards for everyone and now every race.

To those saying "Well Blacks do this and that, I wanna be apart of that" you're not missing out on anything.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom