Riley Cooper is a FOOL!

you guys arguments are so stupid.

being wrong is being wrong.

you can cry that you got pulled over for doing 70 while someone flew by the cop that did 90.

that doesn't c hange the fact you did something wrong. mad childish mentality.
"but teacher he did something wrong too it's not fair!!!"

It's all about stacking dem W's at the end of the day. Either the team is gonna have to put it behind them or the Eagles are in for another disappointing season. Racism exists all across Murica.

Yup, cooper was below average and lloyd could easily fill that void that maclin left, not with athleticism but hands alone, dude is worth it.

You don't see the difference?

Would they take more offense from a player who stole from someone in college(say Doug Gottlieb) or someone who stole from a fellow player in the locker room?
It's nice you know how to quote troll.

Yeah, I see the difference, but at the same time, they forgive other players past mishaps but somehow this one is different even though it was just a word that carries alot of meaning.

What's so crazy about it?

That players are cool with other players that have killed people, caused problems with the law, and other issues, but they dont take offense to any of that.

Yup, cooper was below average and lloyd could easily fill that void that maclin left, not with athleticism but hands alone, dude is worth it.

Bet Tom Brady wouldnt get cut if he said the same exact thing.

Yeah, I see the difference, but at the same time, they forgive other players past mishaps but somehow this one is different even though it was just a word that carries alot of meaning.

They can of course play with him. I doubt they can respect or be friends with him.

It will probably matter if he ever hung out with black players or was it just "friends" at work type of thing.

They can of course play with him. I doubt they can respect or be friends with him.

It will probably matter if he ever hung out with black players or was it just "friends" at work type of thing.

I get that. But as on outsider I get the feeling the dont want to play with him though. Which is understandable, but at the same time other athletes have done way worse and have been welcomed back into the locker-room. This is just a weird situation. You dont see stuff like this that often.

That's the thing he's not Brady. Brady is not about that life

For Brady they can just cut every single black offensive player. Even then he would still have to worry about the defensive players messing with him.

Saying stuff like "You wanna fight me too?"

The guy is an idiot. Don't put nobody in his shoes but him. What makes it more interesting. Is he plays for the blackest team in the NFL

Last edited:
I get that. But as on outsider I get the feeling the dont want to play with him though. Which is understandable, but at the same time other athletes have done way worse and have been welcomed back into the locker-room. This is just a weird situation. You dont see stuff like this that often.

It's a totally different situation.

Donte Stallworth didn't mean to kill someone, and I'm sure the situation hasn't been easy on him.
And someone like Pacman Jones, I doubt had an easy time going in to locker rooms, because half of his teammates probably viewed him as a **** up and didn't respect him.

A football or sports team is closer than the normal work atmosphere, because a lot of it is based on teamwork and trust and because you also spend a lot of down time together.

Your family members have probably done worse, but they're still family. If your cousin gets a DUI, you're not going to stop speaking to them.

You might be friends with someone you knows who does other people dirty, sells drugs or gets in to fights, but you don't have a problem until it violates or effects you. Once they do something to you, that's when you cut them off. He violated the locker room.

What Riley Cooper did they wonder if that is how he feels about them. His statement wasn't directed to that one particular security guard. And that's why Sal Paolantonio said he was by himself. He wasn't going to initiate interaction. The white players weren't going to talk to him, because they didn't want to make it seem that they supported what he did. And the black players, he probably didn't have any black friends on the team to befriend him. They were probably work place friends.

I figured you were gonna spout that ********. What of that stuff isway worse than racism?

I figured you were gonna spout that ********. What of that stuff isway worse than racism?

Killing a person is way worse... Any kind of physical harm on a person is way worse. Fighting is way worse.

There are lots of things. Dont be ignorant.

At the end of the day its still a word no matter how awful it makes people feel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont be ignorant.

At the end of the day its still a word no matter how awful it makes people feel.

The irony. :lol:

Dude really asked what was worse than racism?!? Lulz.

If you could read you'd know it was his own line of reasoning where my question originated.

Once again a racist act is committed in this country, it gets national attention, and people immediately give deflections and distractions to the issue.

The irony. :lol:
If you could read you'd know it was his own line of reasoning where my question originated.

Once again a racist act is committed in this country, it gets national attention, and people immediately give deflections and distractions to the issue.

Nobody is denying the racism. But you acting like its the worse thing a human beings can do when its not even close.

you guys arguments are so stupid.

being wrong is being wrong.

you can cry that you got pulled over for doing 70 while someone flew by the cop that did 90.

that doesn't c hange the fact you did something wrong. mad childish mentality.
"but teacher he did something wrong too it's not fair!!
!"

Killing a person is way worse... Any kind of physical harm on a person is way worse. Fighting is way worse.

There are lots of things. Dont be ignorant.

Did you even watch the video to see what he said? His racist rant included threats of physical violence

racism and physical violence have gone hand in hand forever

What's worse?

A. Sleeping with your teammate's wife (ie. Tony Parker)

B. Running an underground dog fighting ring, treating the dogs inhumanely, covering up the remains, and illegal betting 

C. Beating your wife/gf 

D. Cheating in your sport

E. Getting a DUI and killing someone as a result

F. Killing an innocent person execution style

G. Using the N----r word toward a AA/black person in a belligerent way when drunk

Based on social media, it seems like option F then G as a distant second.

Last edited:
i worked this concert.  sold a frozen margarita to a tall dude who tipped me 9 bucks.  afterwards a cop walked up to me and said that was riley coopers best friend.  atleast racists tip well.

What's worse?

A. Sleeping with your teammate's wife (ie. Tony Parker)

B. Running an underground dog fighting ring, treating the dogs inhumanely, covering up the remains, and illegal betting 

C. Beating your wife/gf 

D. Cheating in your sport

E. Getting a DUI and killing someone as a result

F. Killing an innocent person execution style

G. Using the N----r word toward a AA/black person in a belligerent way when drunk

H. All of the Above

Based on social media, it seems like option F then G as a a close second.
All of the above ...

Stupid question!

Last edited:
i worked this concert.  sold a frozen margarita to a tall dude who tipped me 9 bucks.  afterwards a cop walked up to me and said that was riley coopers best friend.  atleast racists tip well.

It was Jason Kelce, doesn't mean he's a racist too

Back
Top Bottom