Riley Cooper is a FOOL!

roll.gif
How can you guys tell the black kid in that old video is lying? So he made up that no one in the whole class heard him say it first? And he doesn't have those medals and honors in his room, those are all for show?

:rofl: :rofl:
i aint eeeem mad
he did use the a and not er version though so he gets a pass
i like how they used a black reporter though

This video is something else. I shed a tear not going to lie. He is not even lieng though about how kids use the word. And there is a double standard. Which is wrong. But life isn't fair plain and simple.

Definitely a double standard. Every rap song glorifies the "N" word, and none of these rappers could comprehend the use of that word 100 years ago. These rappers use the N word as normal part of their vernacular, and just because they are black does not give them a free right to use it.

Check the new Jay-Z album, the most used word in the whole album is the "N word" and I can bet you more non-blacks are buying that album than black. So it's ok for Jay-Z to freely use that word and make $$$ of that album? I am sick and tired of people saying they are offended by the use of the word, but praise guys like Jay-Z for being a success.

Should Riley have used the N word? No. But, the heat he is getting is, in my opinion, worse than what he did. The politically correct and ambiguous environment we live in is pathetic.
You are correct, but here's the thing.

1. Rappers use the N work as suck - wassup my N***A - he used it as I'll fight every N***ER .. See the different?

2, He also said he was intoxicated but not using it as an excuse, so why mention it?

3. He said he wasn't raised like that, in essence people can take this as like that being racists. 

4. Lastly, the **** that gets me is, that he stated this is the first and only time he has used the N word. Like wtf?

I was talking to my friends today and I stated that he said, well I use the N word on a regular basis and I didn't mean it like that. I know the word can cause a lot of problems and I should get it out of my vocabulary, but it is something I often use when talking to my friends etc etc etc. If he would said something like this I would of have been .. ok we got it moving on.

White people just cannot get over the fact that they can't use one word. You don't see black folks mad they can't use words like totally and radical do you?
As far as this particular situation, his apology seemed genuine, but it probably had more to do with him facing aldon smith than actual regret. 

Aldon Smith reference :smokin

Niners taking it this year.

Marcus Vick put a $1000 bounty on him, we all know Marcus doesn't have $1000

Then he deleted his Twitter said his girl was making him delete Twitter, you know damn well Mike was like

"yo Marcus if you want me to make that next Kia Rio payment, delete yo damn Twitter"
I'm in tears. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

On a more serious note, this dude Riley Cooper said it with that vitriol on his tongue, like this is how he feels from the bottom of his heart. 
mean.gif

Can't wait to see him get abused this season. 
laugh.gif

Anyone of color, WHY are you even having this TIRED/OLD conversation with ANYONE? Seriously. How much longer can you entertain this discussion?
How I feel, somtimes I think white people are just trollin blacks with this argument.

Anyone of color, WHY are you even having this TIRED/OLD conversation with ANYONE? Seriously. How much longer can you entertain this discussion?
this.  a lot of dudes just like to argue the same thing over and over.

as black people we need to worry about US and developing solutions to our problems.  arguing with cats who are going to have the same racist mentality anyway is a complete waste of our time.

White people just cannot get over the fact that they can't use one word. You don't see black folks mad they can't use words like totally and radical do you?
As far as this particular situation, his apology seemed genuine, but it probably had more to do with him facing aldon smith than actual regret. 

Never realized "totally" was limited to certain races :lol:

I find it hilarious when white people get mad over us using *****. Privilege to use A WORD. White people can have ***** if they want it. I don't think they realize how many "privileges" we're denied.

Blaming it on alcohol is a cop-out also. Dude had these thoughts on his mind (sober) or had said them previously (which I believe).

also Im seeing more and more people coming out and speaking on this "epidemic" of black people calling white people cracker. Maybe Ive been living under a rock for the last 25 years. I didnt know white people had it as bad with the racial slurs :nerd:

also Im seeing more and more people coming out and speaking on this "epidemic" of black people calling white people cracker. Maybe Ive been living under a rock for the last 25 years. I didnt know white people had it as bad with the racial slurs :nerd:

Those white people are clueless, idiots

Those white people are clueless, idiots

I was just on Mike missanelli's facebook page. Its ridiculous the things some of those people are saying. Apparently mike is a "race trader" lmao

Back
Top Bottom