Riley Cooper is a FOOL!

Wonder if he'll get made an example of like some other these other public figures have recently.

Marcus Vick put a $1000 bounty on him, we all know Marcus doesn't have $1000

Then he deleted his Twitter said his girl was making him delete Twitter, you know damn well Mike was like

"yo Marcus if you want me to make that next Kia Rio payment, delete yo damn Twitter"
Marcus is the most reckless human being that isn't locked up :lol:

No good comes out of this for the regular season. I know Riley got fined and apologized, but man he just riled up defensive backs.

Last edited:
Sickening. He needs to find a new sport otherwise everyone else is head hunting for him.

And reading Yahoo comments is something else. Just a haven for racism and ignorance. Makes me so disgusted.

first rule of the internet is to not read the comment section.

Dude is gonna have deal with the brotha's in the locker room. They'll say they forgive him but this is something that's hard to come back from. It flowed out of his mouth like it's something he always says in his circle. Son was sipping on truth serum.

I'm surprised this thread is not 15 pages by now. :lol:

Can you imagine the hits this dude is gonna get this season? :x :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
The **** that gets me is that he stated this is the first time he used the N word ... Like seriously dude? Come on son!

Not going to lie, this is terrible for the Eagles' locker room. Whether the players who said they forgive him truly do or not is irrelevant because there is still going to be animosity and dissent in there because of what was said. I hate it for them too because I wanted to see them do well this year.

Definitely a double standard. Every rap song glorifies the "N" word, and none of these rappers could comprehend the use of that word 100 years ago. These rappers use the N word as normal part of their vernacular, and just because they are black does not give them a free right to use it.

Check the new Jay-Z album, the most used word in the whole album is the "N word" and I can bet you more non-blacks are buying that album than black. So it's ok for Jay-Z to freely use that word and make $$$ of that album? I am sick and tired of people saying they are offended by the use of the word, but praise guys like Jay-Z for being a success.

Should Riley have used the N word? No. But, the heat he is getting is, in my opinion, worse than what he did. The politically correct and ambiguous environment we live in is pathetic.

Last edited:
Should Riley have used the N word? No. But, the heat he is getting is, in my opinion, worse than what he did. The politically correct and ambiguous environment we live in is pathetic.
What is your race??

Last edited:
he looked faded as hell, we a llll say the dumbest **** when we drunk....

lettuce be cereal.

perhaps, but you don't just get intoxicated and become racist lol. That's not how alcohol works. that mindstate was already in him, then he just blamed it on the al- alalal-alcohol

Definitely a double standard. Every rap song glorifies the "N" word, and none of these rappers could comprehend the use of that word 100 years ago. These rappers use the N word as normal part of their vernacular, and just because they are black does not give them a free right to use it.

Check the new Jay-Z album, the most used word in the whole album is the "N word" and I can bet you more non-blacks are buying that album than black. So it's ok for Jay-Z to freely use that word and make $$$ of that album? I am sick and tired of people saying they are offended by the use of the word, but praise guys like Jay-Z for being a success.

are you black?

'If you don’t like it look in the mirror,
most likely you ain’t live it so you don’t get it
you ain’t did it so you can't vision,
the picture I’m painting ain't vivid
the language I’m spitting is so foreign to ya...'

Back
Top Bottom