Riley Cooper is a FOOL!

Did you even watch the video to see what he said? His racist rant included threats of physical violence

racism and physical violence have gone hand in hand forever
What?! I hope you're joking. Go to the local basketball court, I see threats and racist comments thrown all the time when things gets heated playing ball. No one ever crosses that line and kills someone. Once you pass that line, **** gets a lot more real and serious. 

it was a kenny chesney concert.  its safe to say the whole stadium aside from the employees were racist.  

na u right tho
That's an ignorant statement. When you get a stadium of drunk white people, you get stupid stuff said.  That's like saying you don't hear anything racist at the Soul Train music awards afterparty. 

Kelce went to a high school with 76% black students, I would hope he's not racist since he was exposed to a different demographic than most white kids

That's an ignorant statement. When you get a stadium of drunk white people, you get stupid stuff said.  That's like saying you don't hear anything racist at the Soul Train music awards afterparty. 
Alcohol doesn't trigger anything, but courage ...

Courage to speak the truth 

Courage to let your feelings out

Courage to be you

Courage to fight anyone and everyone

If anything, the alcohol brought out the true Cooper. Imagen Larry bird calling Magic N(er). Come on son ...

Alcohol doesn't trigger anything, but courage ...

Courage to speak the truth 

Courage to let your feelings out

Courage to be you

Courage to fight anyone and everyone

If anything, the alcohol brought out the true Cooper. Imagen Larry bird calling Magic N(er). Come on son ...
Are you kidding? Alcohol triggers stupidity and lack of thinking.  Liquid courage is a limited euphemism for naive people like yourself. Why do people get in the car when they are drunk? Because they are courageous to drive? Give me a break. Or as you say..c'mon son. 

Last edited:
Are you kidding? Alcohol triggers stupidity and lack of thinking.  Liquid courage is a limited euphemism for naive people like yourself. Why do people get in the car when they are drunk? Because they are courageous to drive? Give me a break. Or as you say..c'mon son. 
laugh.gif

What's worse?

A. Sleeping with your teammate's wife (ie. Tony Parker)

B. Running an underground dog fighting ring, treating the dogs inhumanely, covering up the remains, and illegal betting 

C. Beating your wife/gf 

D. Cheating in your sport

E. Getting a DUI and killing someone as a result

F. Killing an innocent person execution style

G. Using the N----r word toward a AA/black person in a belligerent way when drunk

Based on social media, it seems like option F then G as a distant second.

F is worst but G is probably second worst because it's not socially acceptable to use the N word.

Cheating, violence, illegal activities are all not acceptable either but more so tolerated.. .why? Cause everyone makes mistakes.

Racism is not a mistake but a characteristic of what type of person you are!

Last edited:
No I'm not kidding - I'm actually very serious!

To answer your question, People get in their car when they are drunk because they think they aren't going to get caught or think they are ok (Courageous or invincibility). Deep down they know is wrong, but this is a true test of their character. Doing something that you know is legally wrong and you have the possibility to kill someone is a sign of irresponsibility and lack of judgment. 

But that's neither here nor there ...

Why would a person start calling others of a different race derogatory names if they didn't have some sort of racism in them? 

You call me naive all you want to, but your opinions and mines differ. Murdering someone of course is a worst offense, but being a racist have serious implications and it has to do with someones beliefs of being superior and seen you as inferior. As someone not seeing you as their equal as someone that I know hates me for the color of my skin and not for who I am. As someone that if it was still legal, could/would lynch my ***. Come on Son ...

Coming over here and telling me about playground ball and people calling each other N(er) - are you kidding me? Like a white person calling a black person N(er) in the court and nothing happen? F out of here bruh!

On a side note, when did country music get so popular with the college crowd. It's now the cool thing to do in the summer according to my FB newsfeed.

On a side note, when did country music get so popular with the college crowd. It's now the cool thing to do in the summer according to my FB newsfeed.
When they started saying N(a) on their concerts - took a page from the rappers I suppose!

But country always has been the biggest Genre in the US I believe.

Last edited:
No I'm not kidding - I'm actually very serious!

To answer your question, People get in their car when they are drunk because they think they aren't going to get caught or think they are ok (Courageous or invincibility). Deep down they know is wrong, but this is a true test of their character. Doing something that you know is legally wrong and you have the possibility to kill someone is a sign of irresponsibility and lack of judgment. 

But that's neither here nor there ...

Why would a person start calling others of a different race derogatory names if they didn't have some sort of racism in them? 

You call me naive all you want to, but your opinions and mines differ. Murdering someone of course is a worst offense, but being a racist have serious implications and it has to do with someones beliefs of being superior and seen you as inferior. As someone not seeing you as their equal as someone that I know hates me for the color of my skin and not for who I am. As someone that if it was still legal, could/would lynch my ***. Come on Son ...

Coming over here and telling me about playground ball and people calling each other N(er) - are you kidding me? Like a white person calling a black person N(er) in the court and nothing happen? F out of here bruh!
You're on my ignore list. I learned long ago that you can't talk sense to people who don't have any. I am black, by the way. Ignore ON.

Last edited:
You're on my ignore list. I learned long ago that you can't talk sense to people who don't have any. I am black, by the way. Ignore ON.
wait a second, please do not put me in your ignore ... smh!

dude coming in here and making excuses for what Riley clearly said it was not an excuses - alcohol ...

Then try to dismiss it by bringing what others have done than in his eyes are worst offense ...

SMH!

It started with the girls who want to think they live a "country lifestyle" despite the fact they probably uploaded the pics you're seeing off their new iPhone 5 of them and their friends dressed in sundresses and cowboy boots that they wear once a year, taking their German cars, that their dads bought for them, from their suburban homes to a country concert. The guys just follow the girls.

Last edited:
What's worse?

A. Sleeping with your teammate's wife (ie. Tony Parker)

B. Running an underground dog fighting ring, treating the dogs inhumanely, covering up the remains, and illegal betting 

C. Beating your wife/gf 

D. Cheating in your sport

E. Getting a DUI and killing someone as a result

F. Killing an innocent person execution style

G. Using the N----r word toward a AA/black person in a belligerent way when drunk

Based on social media, it seems like option F then G as a distant second.

I love how white people keep trying to downplay it. As if his teammates have no right to be upset.

When the Michael Vick or Plaxico incidents happen, I don't remember Leonard Little or Dante Stallworth being brought up to excuse their actions.

Are you crying for Tiger Woods? and Johnny Manziel?

Nobody should care about Anthony Weiner, because politicians have done worse.

Last edited:
I love how white people keep trying to downplay it. As if his teammates have no right to be upset.

When the Michael Vick or Plaxico incidents happen, I don't remember Leonard Little or Dante Stallworth being brought up to excuse their actions.

Are you crying for Tiger Woods? and Johnny Manziel?

Nobody should care about Anthony Weiner, because politicians have done worse.
No matter how much we don't see eye to eye, I will agree on you on this one.

However, he stated he was black!

Strawman argument rule #1 compare something to something that has no correlation to original argument.....Pahlease. Truth is Nobody is comparing the N word to murder, it doesn't make what Cooper said any less tacky. I mean look at it objectively-The NFL is a multi-billion dollar corp, and they hold their members and employees to the highest standard. They are a highly profitable entertainment business, and appearance is everything.  At the very least, what Riley said was tacky, and classless, and the NFL shouldn't stand for that...truth is if it wasn't for the eagles injuries they probably would have cut him. But carry on and compare it to 9/11 and such.....
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom