RIP Good Customer Service?

Since most of us are prone to bad customer service can any of you remember the last time you actually received good customer service?

I think i received it once this year when i was trying to organize an event. Other then that every where I go the service is less then mediocre

The ladies love me at the Coach store
laugh.gif
smh.gif
They know I'm about to drop $$. They always call me when they think there is new stuff that I'd like tocheck out
laugh.gif

I actually try my best to give the best customer service to people at my job. But if you come with an attitude and talk down to me, all that customer servicenicenes goes out the window

I was just thinking about this the other day... I've been receiving very good customer service lately... even at random places its been good... I was atDennys the other night after the club and my server was great which is abnormal for that particular Dennys... overall customer service in my area is
pimp.gif

i always give the best customer service and am always complimented on it .... and i always get good customer service.... if you give off positive vibes thenyou will get positivity in return. a little smile can do a world of difference.

Originally Posted by CJ863

I was just thinking about this the other day... I've been receiving very good customer service lately... even at random places its been good... I was at Dennys the other night after the club and my server was great which is abnormal for that particular Dennys... overall customer service in my area is
pimp.gif

Not in my area.
smh.gif

My latest Dennys experience ended up in a disaster. I had to argue with the damn waiter because he was offering me water that cost $1 when its usually free.I've been to this Dennys before, and it has always been free. Idk if it's the recession or whatever but this guy was straight up rude and forcing us tobuy $1 water bottles that doesn't even look like its worth $1. He even said, "Don't play around with me now." After saying, "NO i'lljust take the water in a glass."
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

The wifey has wonderful customer service skills.

All corniest (I know that isn't a word) aside T-Mobile has great C.S.

I actually try my best to give the best customer service to people at my job. But if you come with an attitude and talk down to me, all that customer service nicenes goes out the window

goes the same for me as well

Originally Posted by LUIS BALLER 88

I actually try my best to give the best customer service to people at my job. But if you come with an attitude and talk down to me, all that customer service nicenes goes out the window

took the words right out my mouth.

Actually I've been getting great customer service recently at places like J. Crew and Banana Republic. The ladies in the Coach store in Georgetown werealso very helpful the other night.

I think it's a combination of the recession and me dressing better recently.

tradeking. i called them three times today and got a person within 30 seconds every time. they were helpful and knowledgeable.

You got to go to the line of some young females, like same age as you. Don't go to the 40 yr w/ 4 kids old still working at McDonald's and angry at theworld because of it dude's line.

I almost always get great customer service from females, sometimes they'll even give me something free or let me use their discount without asking.

Originally Posted by LUIS BALLER 88

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

i always give the best customer service and am always complimented on it .... and i always get good customer service.... if you give off positive vibes then you will get positivity in return. a little smile can do a world of difference.
YEP! exactly!

Man I HATE calling microsoft, the freaking CS people accuse me of LYING!!!!! Why would I be calling if I didnt have a reason!? People like that make me wish Icould go there in person and know them the _____ OUT!!!!

me I try to be nice, except when people are reaaaaally stupid, I just ignore them

everytime i go to radio shack this old cat always got a story to tell me. Dude is like a 56 year old nerd always telling me about the new %## coming out lol.

J. Crew and Bloomingdales have been the best to me. I've been disappointed about my experiences in the men's section of Nordstrom, although thewomen's section has treated me great when i'm looking for gifts.

Back
Top Bottom