Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I remember playing halo 1 online with gamespy
laugh.gif
GameSpy? We off that..

Halo 1 online was all about XBConnect..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

man, memories. For 2 years me and my boys played just about every night for more than 4 hours. Level 37 legit
pimp.gif
Stopped playing once I became a senior in high schoool. And plus the modding was RIDICULOUS in that game.

just curious:
How many people still play?
Are there still modders?

-The Juice
Honestly, from 09 to now, the game has been sorta dead, You can only find ranked games in snipers, ts, and doubles. and even then you will play the same people over and over
laugh.gif

But I have gotten about 3 accounts to level 40s from 1, so you deff can find games.

And there are zero modders lol, modders left like in 07 when people found out about ip flooding (grimy people
smh.gif
)
and yeah, people still ip flood -_-
what is IP Flooding? I seriously miss that game. I spent sooooo many hours online. 37 TS, 25 Doubles, 22 BTB. Me and this quiet white dude on the school bus became best friends from playing this game. Dude will be in my wedding if I ever get married
laugh.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Sputnik

man, memories. For 2 years me and my boys played just about every night for more than 4 hours. Level 37 legit
pimp.gif
Stopped playing once I became a senior in high schoool. And plus the modding was RIDICULOUS in that game.

just curious:
Are there still modders?

-The Juice
i started modding before m$ starting banning people. Those days were fun
pimp.gif

then they upgraded and were able to detect people and ban your account within like 12 hours or once you sign off.
I had one xbox modding and the other one boosting
pimp.gif

made accounts from free trials and they got banned, while the other got boosted.
man i had a whole system going
i tried later just for fun and now their system detects you and youre booted offline instantaneously 
ohwell.gif

of course it sucked getting modded against but once you reach around 43-45+ it was impossible to find a game that was either bridging host, standbying, or modding.
btw 40 legit in h2, 46 in h3
lmaooo, yeah, cheating was ridiculous in h2 man, that's why I played rumble pit, there was ZERO cheating in that 
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
, got to level 42 in it and was ranked in the top 10 for bungie leaderboards in 05, good times 
pimp.gif

I remember me and my boy made accounts and got to level 43 in doubles with only 98games played
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

pimp.gif

just curious:
Are there still modders?

-The Juice
Honestly, from 09 to now, the game has been sorta dead, You can only find ranked games in snipers, ts, and doubles. and even then you will play the same people over and over
laugh.gif

But I have gotten about 3 accounts to level 40s from 1, so you deff can find games.

And there are zero modders lol, modders left like in 07 when people found out about ip flooding (grimy people
smh.gif
)
and yeah, people still ip flood -_-
what is IP Flooding? I seriously miss that game. I spent sooooo many hours online. 37 TS, 25 Doubles, 22 BTB. Me and this quiet white dude on the school bus became best friends from playing this game. Dude will be in my wedding if I ever get married
laugh.gif

-The Juice
they get your ip address with a program and send lots of packets to your modem to flood it and it kicks you out of the game. They can keep you offline for however long they want too
sick.gif
smh.gif

There has been several dudes who got arrested for it though
roll.gif
roll.gif

it's highly illegal lol

and LOL @ you and the quiet white dude, that's why h2 was the goat, I still talk to people regularly that I met due to the game lol

This game is GOAT of multiplayer its what made console FPS famous. First game ever to have a friends list and online running perfectly! If it wasn't for the boring campaign it could of easily been the best Halo but Halo Combat Evolved's campaign most addictive game ever, beat the game like 15 times on legendary and never got old

first game i ever played online. I used to be a beast in Capture the Flag. Always thought that H2 online>H3

Ascencion and Lockout
pimp.gif

but the most fun moments I have ever had in gaming were during the early days of BTB in halo2

ASSAULT ON ZANZIBAR
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

just curious:
Are there still modders?

-The Juice

I kid you not, I would wake up around noon on saturday and play for like 12-14 hours straight with my cousin. This is the only game I could do that for. Truly the best game I have ever played. Multiplayer was simply amazing, and I don't think any game will ever compare. If I recall correctly, I was a legit 44-45 in H2 and a legit 49 in H3....no matter how hard I tried, I could never reach 50
mad.gif
tired.gif

I spent more time in pregame lobbys in h2 then actually playing any other game, true story
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sooo many memories
frown.gif
, prank call lobbys, rap battle lobbys, I remember this idiot on my list was named dj and would host customs of him scratching while standing on s2 on lockout and everyone crouching top mid
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

HATE halo 3
but Halo 2 gets nothing but love when it comes to the multiplayer and Halo's story had me like
eek.gif

idk why but Halo 3 did nothing for me at all, didn't play campaign enough to get past the first level and online seemed like crap

Halo 2 ruled my sophomore year of high school. Team Slayer on Ascension and Lockout.
smokin.gif

CTF and Assault on Coagulation and Headlong.
pimp.gif

Man I loved that game. Kinda sad to see it go, but I've been playing Halo 3 and ODST, so I'm good.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Halo 2 was so grimy....all i needed was my BR and a pocket full of grenades.

Halo 3 is too pretty for me way too many accessories...I'm hoping for Halo Reach to be more like Halo 2 but with the jet pack and all I'm not sure
eyes.gif

I was a legit 37 before everyone started to mod and circle boost.

Originally Posted by ecko89

Halo 2 ruled my sophomore year of high school. Team Slayer on Ascension and Lockout.
smokin.gif

CTF and Assault on Coagulation and Headlong.
pimp.gif

Man I loved that game. Kinda sad to see it go, but I've been playing Halo 3 and ODST, so I'm good.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
omg I forgot about headlong
one of the best maps of all time for  big team related stuff
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
at the real mans game. Whenever I did play this, I only got matched up with nerds. All good tho...RIP to Halo 2.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom