RIP Halo 2 :'(...24hours left

Game won't work online in 24hours
frown.gif

It is the greatest game of all time and I just want to let yall know, please go out and copp it for about $10 and play it! 1 day is worth it, this is a real man's game that actually takes skill, where you can't just camp or pull any bs and win, in the end, it's always skill that wins
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
(unless you have host
nerd.gif
)

I will be on all day so feel free to add me @ t0m m0rello.
This game will make me shid a tear once it says it doesnt work anymore
frown.gif
I used to dominate it and make people throw their controllers
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

this is a real man's game that actually takes skill, where you can't just camp or pull any bs and win, in the end, it's always skill that wins
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
(unless you have host
nerd.gif
)
so true...
halo 2 
pimp.gif

game is good, sucks it will be done for in a day.

just hate the fact for the last year you can barely play a team slayer games, takes 2 hours to find 7 other people to play one match
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

roll.gif
 @ "real man's game"
Like I said, with this game you actually had to play. I could be blazed outta my mind, on the phone, brushing my teeth, etc and still do better then anyone on nt in modern warfare 2. That game is a joke and so is H3.

cept people with that Columbian lag
nerd.gif

well i always sucked at this game anyways....lol

im not much of a gamer...lol

roll.gif
 @ "real man's game"
Like I said, with this game you actually had to play. I could be blazed outta my mind, on the phone, brushing my teeth, etc and still do better then anyone on nt in modern warfare 2. That game is a joke and so is H3.

nerd.gif
halo3 aint a joke bro, good game but a new one needs to drop ASAP

ive been off my xbox for like 4 years now and i swear this game is still my fav of all time

roll.gif
 @ "real man's game"

nerd.gif
That is true... the Halo series do take the MOST skill I have ever seen in playing video games. The learning curve is steep, its not something you can learn over night like other games. Even though, I play MW2, it is mostly spray and pray.. (Hardcore S&D FTW!)

Halo 3 does also require a lot of skill, in fact a little more than Halo 2.. Because in Halo 2 they were so many advantages.. BxR, Double Shot, etc.. You can argue and say that to pull those moves off does require still, but then again they are cheap ways of killing people, and those moves aren't in Halo 3... So it makes the game a little harder..

Halo Series..
pimp.gif

Can't wait for Reach.
pimp.gif

man, memories. For 2 years me and my boys played just about every night for more than 4 hours. Level 37 legit
pimp.gif
Stopped playing once I became a senior in high schoool. And plus the modding was RIDICULOUS in that game.

just curious:
How many people still play?
Are there still modders?

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

game is good, sucks it will be done for in a day.

just hate the fact for the last year you can barely play a team slayer games, takes 2 hours to find 7 other people to play one match
smh.gif
:Quack

I have gotten over 10 accounts and gotten them from level 1-44 in ts since last year jan 09, on average at least 1 account per month. You can always find games, you just have to know when to search and yeah you gotta wait a little bit, but not more then 15minutes deff.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

man, memories. For 2 years me and my boys played just about every night for more than 4 hours. Level 37 legit
pimp.gif
Stopped playing once I became a senior in high schoool. And plus the modding was RIDICULOUS in that game.

just curious:
Are there still modders?

-The Juice
i started modding before m$ starting banning people. Those days were fun
pimp.gif

then they upgraded and were able to detect people and ban your account within like 12 hours or once you sign off.
I had one xbox modding and the other one boosting
pimp.gif

made accounts from free trials and they got banned, while the other got boosted.
man i had a whole system going
i tried later just for fun and now their system detects you and youre booted offline instantaneously 
ohwell.gif

of course it sucked getting modded against but once you reach around 43-45+ it was impossible to find a game that was either bridging host, standbying, or modding.
btw 40 legit in h2, 46 in h3

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

pimp.gif

just curious:
Are there still modders?

-The Juice
Honestly, from 09 to now, the game has been sorta dead, You can only find ranked games in snipers, ts, and doubles. and even then you will play the same people over and over
laugh.gif

But I have gotten about 3 accounts to level 40s from 1, so you deff can find games.

And there are zero modders lol, modders left like in 07 when people found out about ip flooding (grimy people
smh.gif
)
and yeah, people still ip flood -_-

Back
Top Bottom