RIP My homie Lil Demon!

May he rest in peace. My lil homie fell victim to Chicago's gang activity.
mad.gif

I think someone being named "little demon" doesn't belong on this earth and yeah gang activity will certainly do that to ya buddy sorry to say it

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Lil Demon huh? Anyway, regardless, a life was lost, I'll acknowledge that.

u going to hate on a someone who just died because of their nickname? thats low
sick.gif

He didn't "hate" on anyone. I'm sure a lot of people died yesterday, but the majority of people would care less about a gang member and more about innocent people dying.

Honestly OP knew what he was doing when he made this thread... You're not getting any sympathy here...

Why not just state your homie's real name?

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

He didn't "hate" on anyone. I'm sure a lot of people died yesterday, but the majority of people would care less about a gang member and more about innocent people dying.

Truth.

Originally Posted by vick the quick

I think someone being named "little demon" doesn't belong on this earth and yeah gang activity will certainly do that to ya buddy sorry to say it
hate to say it but I agree 

I not trying to get sympathy homie! Just trying to get it off my chest! Gang banger or not he was my homie!
Even though I don't agree with his lifestyle, he was a good guy! RIP LIL DEMON!

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

Truth.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

Truth.
Bet y'all wouldn't say that at the funeral tho

RIP to your friend.

I'm sorry but when I saw the title the first thing that came to mind was GTA San Andreas when they were at the mothers grave. Sweets said something like "there go Big Devil over, and Lil Devil right there". Demon/devil pretty close.

Just one more criminal off the streets... Keep em Coming
He knew the lifestyle and what he was getting himself into so there it is no sympathy here just like a suicider

Back
Top Bottom