RIP New York Hip-Hop? (Need Some Feedback)

just going through the comments online & seeing the Twitter/NYC media talking about they Didn't know east can spit like that & all i could do is laugh. The same dudes chicks who complain about behind the scenes relationships/ and industry ties do the same thing amongst their smaller circle of media.

Pretty sure its a joke but East may have ****ed dudes girl (according to Twitter), Pizzy look a lot different then what I remember

just going through the comments online & seeing the Twitter/NYC media talking about they Didn't know east can spit like that & all i could do is laugh. The same dudes chicks who complain about behind the scenes relationships/ and industry ties do the same thing amongst their smaller circle of media.

Just hope this stays on wax. Don't wanna another Stacks/Chinx situation where some jealous dude goes crazy.

Another random beef

He went back and deaded it. I think people felt some type of way for the Sean P comments more than anything. That caught me off guard. And him describing himself as a legend?

Agallah needs to stay off the dust. I heard he got run out of Queens and BK and that's when he started ****ing with Purp City and changed up his name from 8 Off.

This ain't legendary

Agallah still has some nice production. I’ve on and off listened to him since that “Winning” song with either Bathgate or Un Kasa and was surprised he was making recent stuff

I'm bumping this now, never heard of 38 Spesh but it's sounded real good.

180530-38-spesh-kool-g-rap-son-of-g-rap-album-cover.jpg

0013721643_10.jpg

Latest episode of **** Thats Delicious is aome real Queens NYC ****. They went to Queens Center Mall, my area of Downtown Flushing, and the Coliseum in Jamaica Queens. I think the Flushing portions were shot the day of the Black Cement 3s drop which happened the same day as the Chinese New Year parade in Flushing. It's crazy seeing Alchemist eating ribs in The Bland basketball courts.

I know Agallah was bugging when he threw shots at Westsidegunn recently but I dug this interview (the beef is addressed towards the end):

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom