RIP New York Hip-Hop? (Need Some Feedback)

Wsg and benny are the konys IMO.
Who has a project that's ****ing with hwh6, supreme blientele or tt3?
Who has been more consistent?

I'm absolutely going with East But the Griselda Clique & Don Q/ A Boogie putting together a strong case too. New nice young blood in the city

If y’all remember Trife Diesel/Trife Da God from Theodore Unit, he released Project Pope II back in July, and 780 a couple days before Thanksgiving. I hadn’t heard from him since his debut album in 09 and had been wondering what happened to him. Good to know he’s still nice

Don’t care for Fred Da Godson, but him and Joell Ortiz have a joint release produced by Heatmakerz called ‘Gorilla Glue’

Been bumping a lot of Mach Hommy and Meyhem Lauren lately. Mach is just a next level dude. Lyrical and "artsy" but he's not forcing it or faking it, comes off as real authentic. Meyhem just sound like a updated NY rapper from 95. His voice, his style, he a beast and one of the best rap names.

It might be time to close this thread up.
This thread ain't been about NY rap dying in a while. Just dudes putting each other on to other rappers.

Tha Gog Fahim nice as hell. I been listening to him and Mach-Hommy's Dollar Menu tapes. He spiting some **** on there. Their best songs ain't even on youtube though.

Back
Top Bottom