RIP New York Hip-Hop? (Need Some Feedback)

vado needs agallah to give him that real grimy shxt, heatmakerz gonna give him 2-3 bangerz for free, then make his management pay up if wants a whole album or if he's unmanaged rn, they gonna keep his music at mixtape status until they get their cake

vado needs agallah to give him that real grimy shxt, heatmakerz gonna give him 2-3 bangerz for free, then make his management pay up if wants a whole album or if he's unmanaged rn, they gonna keep his music at mixtape status until they get their cake

I listened to two recent Agallah albums, and though I've never thought much of him as a rapper, as a producer, he still has some dope production

Erick Sermon just released an album called Vernia. Haven’t listened to him in a very long time, but I dig what I heard so far. I’m mostly surprised that for being 50, his flow hasn’t really had a major decline compared to his peak. There’s an obvious difference all these years later, but nothing that makes him unlistenable. Nice production and good features too

Currency overload made me gradually become a fan of Corner Boy P and Smoke DZA

https://tunelinks.com/a/2509/BACONEGGANDTREES
large.jpg

It's funny cause if Ferg dropped one VERY GOOD album he would have the throne. Son has a plethora of bangers you don't even realize it till you let youtube do it's autoplay thing :lol:

Back
Top Bottom